Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.

Never heard of this cat, I wonder what his beats sound like.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait, the tweet seems to be gone but are there really 5 fukkin Alex the Kid beats on here?

Can anyone name a single good beat from this dude?

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
So you never argue from anything within your own mind, personal taste, opinion, feelings, perceptions, etc?

:ld:

Got it.

giphy.gif

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Lil Wayne?

naw but he was close :ufdup:

Wayne had a 2 trash album run & then he shook back
that Rebirth album :trash:& then he dropped IANAHB:camby:

But Theeeeen the n!gga dropped
Sorry 4 the Wait :myman:
Carter 4 which was cool :manny:
& Dedication 4 (For Mixtape) & IANAHB2 (For Album which shytted on the 1st one) :francis:
point is. Em hasn't had shyt even "decent" on this run... It really aint even hip hop if u wanna be honest... He claims how much he love the culture & all this extra shyt but everytime he dropped a project these last 10 years he reaches for his cac/pop fan base :hubie:

He dissed these saaame ppl years ago just to sellout & become one:yeshrug:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
This looks like it might be one of the worst rap releases of all time

Em is going to continue to fukk up his legacy with this trash

There's absolutely NO way this album could be any good. fukking Ed Shereen!? At this point in his career, why would Em be making trash ass pop records like that? I haven't even heard the joint but we know it's gonna be terrible.

What's wrong with just doing a hard ass concept album? Get in the studio with Alchemist, get some beats from Dre, a few new producers like Dahi, Cardo, hell even Metro Boomin. Get some shyt from Boi-1da. Not Afraid was pretty trash in hindsight... but 1da got some heat for Em I'm sure. All these guys would love to work with a legend like Em but instead Em is getting his projects A&R'd like a new artist. I honestly don't even believe this is the actual track list. Eminem and Alicia Keys :scusthov: shyt is gonna be so cringe.
Eminem and Alicia keys had a track called cocaine that didn't make relapse . but yeah he should have just took the Andre 3000 formula and release a hot feature verse every 2 years instead of what looks like 5 straight wack albums. Get back on drugs and ✋ stop recording this honky sht man!