Eminem - Revival Tracklist.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
@Killigraphy honest to god I wanna know. If you could have an Eminem album with any 3-5 producers in their prime on it, is Rick Rubin in those 3-5? You get anyone you want. And think of everyone dope that Eminem has worked with...Bass Brothers, Dr. Dre, Mr. Porter, Havoc, Alchemist, Just Blaze, DJ Khalil, Sid Roams...anyone that's worked with Eminem over the years...or anyone that hasn't...or even Eminem himself...

Is Rick Rubin going to even be in that top 5? Top 10? Not as an executive producer either, but in terms of making tracks on the album.

Again, Rick Rubin's best skill-set (especially at this point) is executive producing and building with the artist. Speaking with them, helping them arrange and sequence the album, or find other producers that would be good for them, etc. Rick Rubin actually producing tracks himself in 2017? He's way past his prime, and he has been for a while now.

@SunZoo how many producers do you wanna hear Eminem over before you get to Rick Rubin?

Not gonna discuss what I would or wouldn't want, my point is that Rubin made it work. And he made the album (MMLP2) 4x platinum. Nothing really more to discuss passed that. Statistically speaking MMLP2 went diamond, and won a grammy for best rap album. Rick Rubin produced a winner with monstrous singles. Nuff said.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
i'll reserve judgement until i hear the album but yeah this isn't looking promising.

i would think he would be over these pop features by now.

you're eminem. your shyt is going to sell even if you put out the most hardcore hip-hop rappity rap backpack boom bap beats album.

your label aint gonna say shyt to you or force you to do shyt because you're super duper A-list.

stop trying to impress 12 year white girls from the suburbs of connecticut.

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
Slim been done. He Been coasting on the rep of his glory years. I hope I'm wrong but he hasn't put out much interesting material for some time.

Last edited:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
i'm itching to see the production on the songs where it's only him, i already know who's gonna produce on the pop songs. hopefully he's got some good producers like Dr. Dre, Alchemist, Havoc, Just Blaze or DJ Premier.