Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

FSP

Banned
Daps
nikka tf was this :dahell:
White folks been finessing the country for money all 2017 :mjlol:

This is terrible. Absolute garbage. Framed is a good song and is classic Em. But the rest :what:

What type Disney cinematic shyt is this??

Em just said fukk it I sell out arenas let me cook with these bullshyt hooks :hubie:

And the trap beats and the newnikka flow :what:

I really like Framed and the lyrics on the Alicia joint and the Ed Sheeran joint were on point.

But breh on the first page have this a .75/10. I concur. I’m from Detroit. I grew up on eminem. 8 mile is my second favorite movie. This is the trash. I will never listen to this again and Marshall should be ashamed of himself
Framed was dope. Wish the whole album was like that. That's like the 3rd or 4th time I've said that. I'm so done with Shady:thumbsdown: Still had my favorite run of any rapper ever.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I was listening to Fine Line earlier thinking how it would have fit the album, might try to make a custom tracklist that I can fukk with out of stuff that wasn't on the last album.

1. Campaign Speech
2. Believe
3. Best friend
4. Raw
5. Chloraseptic
6. Phenomenal
7. All I think about
8. Twisted
9. Die alone
10. Castle
11. Arose
12. Fine Line

I'ma call this shyt Revision and rock with it for the time being :russ:

I like all of those tracks, I fukked with Phenomenal when it came out. All I think about is a way better off kilter/experimental type joint than that offended shyt. I would dig that if he just removed the hook all together. I love Fine Line.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Damn this shyt is 19 songs too. 19 songs album back with 00-03 em I would have been :gladbron:

Yeah, that's another thing. Album is 19 songs deep. Out of 19 songs, only 3 songs are decent; Walk On Water, Castle and Arose.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I was listening to Fine Line earlier thinking how it would have fit the album, might try to make a custom tracklist that I can fukk with out of stuff that wasn't on the last album.

1. Campaign Speech
2. Believe
3. Best friend
4. Raw
5. Chloraseptic
6. Phenomenal
7. All I think about
8. Twisted
9. Die alone
10. Castle
11. Arose
12. Fine Line

I'ma call this shyt Revision and rock with it for the time being :russ:

I like all of those tracks, I fukked with Phenomenal when it came out. All I think about is a way better off kilter/experimental type joint than that offended shyt. I would dig that if he just removed the hook all together. I love Fine Line.
You could throw Guts Over Fear on there too. I know it's got the pop hook, but he kills the verses. I dont even mind the hook, really.

And Fine Line is the best song he's dropped post-Relapse.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks

It's funny watching Whoo Kid :juelz: on this one, but his point about it being geared towards stadiums makes sense.

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Finally listened to this on my way home from work today since I was stuck in traffic for 2 hours.....

By far the worst album I ever heard, shyt was torture to my ears the whole ride. I struggled not to press skip cause I wanted to be fair but I did on a few of them. Easily the worst album I've ever heard. Easily.

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
19 songs is too long
he needs to stop working with rick rubin as most of their shyt is really redundant

also needs to stop screaming on tracks he soundin a little too meek-ish even though i know hes been using that style on and off for a while now

album had some nice cuts but a lot of the same ol same ol throughout it
you can probably make a decent 9-10 custom tracklist