Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I thought Recovery was dope. It had its misses but it was good to me. MMLP2 had some strong moments as well.

They only sound good when u compare them to Revival. But both Recovery and MMLP 2 were bland and weak.
Eminem fell off in 2004.
Only song on Recovery I thought was aight was Seduction and on MMLP 2 Rap God and Don't Front. The rest of those albums? Snoozefest

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They only sound good when u compare them to Revival. But both Recovery and MMLP 2 were bland and weak.
Eminem fell off in 2004.
Only song on Recovery I thought was aight was Seduction and on MMLP 2 Rap God and Don't Front. The rest of those albums? Snoozefest

Nah off Recovery you aint bang with going through changes, no love, spacebound, on fire, almost famous? Those are solid tracks. Off MMLP2 you gotta give it up for at least bad guy, ryhme ot reason and evil twin.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Nah off Recovery you aint bang with going through changes, no love, spacebound, on fire, almost famous? Those are solid tracks. Off MMLP2 you gotta give it up for at least bad guy, ryhme ot reason and evil twin.

I'm saying since when are songs like Bad Guy and Evil Twin weak? :dwillhuh:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps

Nope, not at all. Seduction was the only 1 I listened to more than once when I listened to the album.
None of them other joints impressed me. shyt, Seduction didn't even impress me like that, but it stood out compared to the others on there.

MM LP 2, I only liked Don't Front and Rap God. The other joints I never even listened to more than once. I never went back and listened to that album or Recovery more than once when I 1st heard them outside of Seduction, Rap God and Don't Front.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
space bound off recovery was jamming..... in a depressed maniac kind of way. Had to go bump some Gucci after listening to that song; still a good one though

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
views don't necessarily translate to sales.

true, but i think these people who are just listening to that one particular song should just support the project. it just looks dumb. i have a feeling this song is gonna surpass his other singles that had like five hundred million views. it might even surpass the Rihanna feature too, and that song is better than River.