Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
After listening to the album there are two stand out jawnts:

• Arose:banderas::whew::mjcry:
  • Framed :lawd::wtf:

Dope album 5.5/10 but if I could trim it down to a wavy 10 jawnts then it could of been an skrong 7.5-8/10.

Honestly Em never lost a step vocally and lyrically, however just like Nas he can't pick a good selection of production to save his life.

Em just need the Bass Brother back with Dr. Dre executive producing sprinkled with a little Alchemist and Havoc in the cut.:mjcry:

One positive that I can give Eminem is that the album was full of pure substance, the lyrics were amazing but the severe drawback is the Pop Rock influenced segments.

WTF was Rick Rubin thinking?:ohhh::picard::mjcry: He ruined a potentially good album.:francis:
How you call it dope but rate it 55%? That's still an F grade. :dahell:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
How you call it dope but rate it 55%? That's still an F grade. :dahell:
Because there is way too much filler with bad production and the bad parts aren't his lyrics, it's the production like I said... Rick Rubin is to blame.

To me the album is a grade D- only because of the production chosen by Rubin. I wouldn't listen to the whole thing again but there are a few jawnts I'll keep.

Music today is atrocious so I'll take the few jawnts that I feel and bounce.

If Eminem could of had No I.D.'s production from Camel-Z's last effort with a wavy 10 jawnts trimmed down he could of had a true return to form.

His lyrics are still good.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
guys....it's this simple.

Em is and has always been a gimmicky/corny white rapper. When he first came out, we were all young and impressionable and he was new, so his gimmicks were actually intriguing and interesting to us, and he was dope on the mic from a technical aspect

Now that we are all grown and got kids of our own.....His gimmicks and the music that comes with it is just corny and unappealing to a adult living real life with real life responsibilities, and many fans are waiting and hoping to get that nostalgia feeling of that late 90s/early 00s from him, but it aint gonna ever happen. He don't have the talent nor the versatility to appeal to an older audience.

Even his most diehard fans who make excuses for him really know he's washed, they're just holding out hope.

most overrated rapper in history of hiphop
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^a post has never had so much truth to it than this one:wow:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't believe Eminem is done.....He puts out good shyt when he's surrounded by talent.......He needs to leave Interscope records.

Arguably the showstopper on the Compton album. That Eminem verse... :blessed:

Kendrick overall was the best feature on the album but Em represented. THIS is what makes him love his as a fan. No this rash he put out. :hhh:

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
what the fukk theres 19 tracks??

its 2017 rappers put out 10 track albums now cac

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
what the fukk theres 19 tracks??

its 2017 rappers put out 10 track albums now cac

Big Krit has a Double album with 22 songs