Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
fukkING TERRIBLE.

2 tracks at most!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
My beef with this album is there aren't enough songs like Heat on there. I wanna hear him rap about dumb bullshyt like stalking some woman and blacking out and killing her. I don't wanna hear him rap about his daughter and his ex-wife and struggles. He's not a serious rapper so he needs to quit trying to be taken seriously. My favorite songs by him are more inline with Stay Wide Awake and Rain Man rather than Walk on Water or Bad Husband.
His content was always shallow. He'll either talk about some crazy psycho nonsense, talk about his family, or have some struggle conscious songs. You actually liked Rain Man? :hhh::scust::scusthov: I'm definitely not taking your opinions on anything seriously anymore.

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Listening for the first time, the beat on believe is dope and the hook is cool. His flow is just trash

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
Twitter has the complete opposite reaction t9 this thread...Not only is his album trending..some of them are again saying he's the greatest rapper/ lyricist ever.

I mean on actual review pages the album is rated poorly and if you check album reviews on YouTube alot of people are HIGHLY disappointed in how the album turned out i see even stans having to admit Em sucks on this.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
After listening to the album there are two stand out jawnts:

• Arose:banderas::whew::mjcry:
  • Framed :lawd::wtf:

Dope album 5.5/10 but if I could trim it down to a wavy 10 jawnts then it could of been an skrong 7.5-8/10.

Honestly Em never lost a step vocally and lyrically, however just like Nas he can't pick a good selection of production to save his life.

Em just need the Bass Brother back with Dr. Dre executive producing sprinkled with a little Alchemist and Havoc in the cut.:mjcry:

One positive that I can give Eminem is that the album was full of pure substance, the lyrics were amazing but the severe drawback is the Pop Rock influenced segments.

WTF was Rick Rubin thinking?:ohhh::picard::mjcry: He ruined a potentially good album.:francis: