Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I really don't know what to say about this.

I will say this. This is what happens when dre doesn't oversee his album I feel like dre knew how to guide ems flow to rap and execute on beat perfectly.

I've heard Kendrick say this when in the booth with dre he will get the artist to say things a certain way to make the flow sound better on the beat. Which is clearly missing on a lot of tracks on this album

Rick Rubin was good in the 80's but his shyt don't fly today. He makes hip hop music to make 45 year old white males feel young again. I don't think he got the juice to add any thing to eminems music.

I like the beats on offended and chloraseptic but he has pockets where his flow is good and bad on the tracks and not to mention the chrous is wack as fukk on both the tracks.

The feats are garbage as fukk what he should of did since he is one of the greats is have some of the good rappers from this generation and show that he contend or atleast keep up with them. Dude played it safe as fukk having these female R&b and Pop singers. I seen someone mention in the forum that he became something he hated about music earlier back in his career. I feel that was exactly what happened.

My favourite track had to be castles that was the eminem I grew up on the bars were dope. I refuse to believe he made that track recently and had that sitting in the vault for a minute. He definitely was waiting for the perfect time to release it.

All in all this album is garbage sad to see a legend brad pitt himself in the game.

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Eminem has been so wack for so long, some fans don't even know that the real diehard Em fans have been saying since 'Encore"

Oh he's tired of making music, and it's wack on purpose

This is a throwaway disc to distract pirating

He's doing it on purpose to spite the label

:laff:

This :russ::russ: As a big Em fan from way back, I thought he could only get better after Eminem Show, but BOY was I wrong. It's been a rapid descent for him. Encore was very trash, and I spent like 3 years trying to convince myself he still had it. He showed up somewhat on The Re-Up compilation, but he was masked by 50, Banks, D12, and Stat Quo, and some pretty nice beats. He showed up somewhat on Hell The Sequel as well, but we all know Royce was the star of that album. Relapse is when I knew 100% he as finished. Recovery, MMLP2, and Revival are just the dirt covering the casket.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I hate this album. Been an Em fan since like middle school and always caped for him but I’m out. Trash is trash. Looking at the playlist like what should i play, and every song sucks.

2 options for em, either get fueled off the universal hate for this garbage album and attempt another one or just hang it the fuc up. I hope he’s fuccin embarrassed of this shyt. Or as he would say, this ‘turd’ smh. Stop saying turd too Marshall, some words are too corny to use.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
:picard::wow:
tenor.gif

Trapinem. I can't believe this is Eminem in 2017.:ohhh: Fxcking shocked!!:mjcry:

This is THE worst thing he's ever done. THE WORST:francis:

:gucci: I can't believe he's topped FACK but a whole album of it? FML.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Album by Eminem's standards 5.5/10

Standout jawnt is Framed :blessed::lawd::wtf:

His lyrics are on-point as always but the production quality drops so badly at times. Rick Rubin should be ashamed of himself.

:youngsabo:Em' even used Gawdfather's flow from Flight 187 on the Tragic Endings track.

The songs with the singers on the hook are dope but the rest and the first few opening tracks are horrendous.

I was feeling that Ed Sheeren jawnt and I hate his fxcking guts.:yeshrug::hubie::manny:

@youngben What's your thoughts on the album?