Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Freestyle Phantom3.0

Habitual Line Stepper
Daps
It’s about as good as I expected it to be

Offended
Believe
Castle
Chloraseptic

Were all fire

The problem is the features. Take the song with ed Sheehan. It seemed like em was making an ed Sheehan song rather than an Eminem song. He almost puts himself as the featured artist, it’s weird.

It’s not a great effort, but from a guy with NOTHING to prove in the game, he’s only going to tarnish his legacy with stuff like this. For fukks sake he had Sticky Fingaz and RBX on a track on one of the biggest selling albums ever, he doesn’t need to keep revisiting the Rihanna/Pink/Skyler Grey well.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:francis:Breh just needs more direction and to leave the pop sound alone. Album is mediocre due to the sonic landscape and trying to do a lil TOO much rap wise with the experimenting. Recovery is where he should have stopped with it, in my opinion him and Blaze executed pretty well on there. With that said still there are a handful of good tracks on this. Breh can still deliver with the right setup.

Em please check into home base and work with ya boys from the D, you have straight line connects to Mr. Porter, Black Milk, young RJ, Apollo Brown, beats should not be a problem. We need that straight beats and rhymes album.

WhoShotCha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DUUVALLLL
It’s about as good as I expected it to be

Offended
Believe
Castle
Chloraseptic

Were all fire

The problem is the features. Take the song with ed Sheehan. It seemed like em was making an ed Sheehan song rather than an Eminem song. He almost puts himself as the featured artist, it’s weird.

It’s not a great effort, but from a guy with NOTHING to prove in the game, he’s only going to tarnish his legacy with stuff like this. For fukks sake he had Sticky Fingaz and RBX on a track on one of the biggest selling albums ever, he doesn’t need to keep revisiting the Rihanna/Pink/Skyler Grey well.

You think that's the only problem? :mjlol:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
19 tracks and i'm only on 9

4e414-make-it-stop.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Eminem has been so wack for so long, some fans don't even know that the real diehard Em fans have been saying since 'Encore"

Oh he's tired of making music, and it's wack on purpose

This is a throwaway disc to distract pirating

He's doing it on purpose to spite the label

:laff: