Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

swerve

All Star
Daps
The shyt you must think is dope :hhh::scust:
Fans like these are why less and less folks bother defending Eminem.
People here hyping lil uzi vert and other retarded rappers but hate Eminem for no reason

Might be a few agents in this thread though mad because of the Trump comments :mjpls:

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Was on Twitter looking for reviews for this Album to see if its worth downloading but all I saw was positive reviews. Had to go here to see what the real deal is and thank god for you guys I don't need to download this shyt:whew:.
Hated the album at first but imma make it easy for you

Believe
Chloraseptic
River
Unstoppable second part
Tragic endings
Framed
Remind me intro
Heat
Offended
In your head
Castle
Arose

Only listen to those tracks and its actually kinda good. Maybe not tragic endings but it didnt bother me

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Was on Twitter looking for reviews for this Album to see if its worth downloading but all I saw was positive reviews. Had to go here to see what the real deal is and thank god for you guys I don't need to download this shyt:whew:.

Believe
Chloraseptic
River
Unstoppable second part
Tragic endings
Framed
Remind me intro
Heat
Offended
In your head
Castle
Arose

Only listen to those tracks and its actually kinda good. Maybe not tragic endings but it didnt bother me

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps

Believe
Chloraseptic
River
Unstoppable second part
Tragic endings
Framed
Remind me intro
Heat
Offended
In your head
Castle
Arose

swerve

All Star
Daps

Believe
Chloraseptic
River
Unstoppable second part
Tragic endings
Framed
Remind me intro
Heat
Offended
In your head
Castle
Arose

You didnt like 'Like Home' and 'Bad Husband'?

Bad Husband got this annoying snare or something in the background the whole track though :francis:

oO J Smooth Oo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Uk
I wish alchemist would just ask to produce a 10 track lp solely by him. With a lead single (if the label was so insistent on a “commercial single”) that has the subject matter of Jadakiss “why” track.

He sounded so ill over “microphone” on that Westwood freestyle years ago

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No way this is the worst album this year. His core audience is that white pop radio audience (with some exceptions like Castle) that only plays him in terms of hip hop. Not for me and the subject matter is redundant (Trump, sluts, etc.) But he'll be ok. This won t end his career