Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Arose sounds like a fukkin mess:russ:

It's like this cac just threw a bunch of sounds together and said "fukk it"

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is LASERS done purposefully and a billion times worse. Lupe was forced to make the creative decisions on that album, Eminem can do whatever the fukk he wants and he made this bullshyt. Plus Lupe was still bringing it flow wise and lyrically in spite of the pop beats. Eminem's flow is basura on top of the music itself being generic horseshyt. This is AWFUL.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His lyrics aren't trash, but they come off repetitive; like Recovery outtakes. And there's nothing standing out.

I scanned the rest, with the intention of listening later, and there's like 2-3 tracks with ok beats.

This is my biggest gripe, nothing stands out.

Even the songs about his family, they all sound too similar to each other

swerve

All Star
Daps
After bumping half the album its obvious it is not half as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Especially when you hype up Encore to shyt on this :russ:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
After bumping half the album its obvious it is not half as bad as some of you make it out to be.

Especially when you hype up Encore to shyt on this :russ:
It's like people just woke up and realized Em is a subpar artist. I fail to see how this is drastically different than his last two or so efforts outside of less Dre involvement. To me this sounds like just another present day Eminem album. This is the same sort of stuff he's been doing for a while now.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Twitter has the complete opposite reaction t9 this thread...Not only is his album trending..some of them are again saying he's the greatest rapper/ lyricist ever.

RasNas

Pro
Daps
The only positive things I can say about this album is that he tried a new production but this is where the compliments stop. This album is really atrocious. His flow, delivery is all super annoying. The content and lyrics are really boring no matter how technical it's done. There's really nothing interesting about this album and I can't see myself ever listening to it again. Eminem should really retire for his own good if he still wanna be consindered an elite emcee. Because right now all he is doing is ruining his legacy more and more by each project.