Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
shyt ain't the best song for me in there. That hook was atrocious! :gag:

Plus the relapse serial killing content felt out of place. :why:

Offended on the other hand was :damn:

And the last two joints were very good introspective records that he's good for.

Bad Husband and Tragic Endings were good for the subject matter. :manny:

Outside of those 5 songs I mentioned everything else is :trash:
I was going off the consensus from what I read in the thread so far… I would say if there were any for tracks I'm going to save from this it's the ones that you named.

msa13

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The booth traditionally hates eminem so I can't say for sure that the hate here means for the actual listenability of this album.

As someone who is an actual eminem FAN I will be able to provide a less 1 sided analysis to this album when I get done listening to it :win:

Breh you bout to be blind sided :mjcry:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
giphy.gif
This says it all :russ:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I was going off the consensus from what I read in the thread so far… I would say if there were any for tracks I'm going to save from this it's the ones that you named.

They probably liked it because it reminded people of Relapse. Mind you I love that album but that song doesn't fit the album at all.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm worried about @SunZoo :lupe:
Me too. @SunZoo is my G

Hold your head bro.

He will post up a legit and solid critique with pros and cons. He may need a little time but he always hold the booth down.

He's a good dude and I hate one of his favorite artists dropped a dud. Genuinely sorry.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
They probably liked it because it reminded people of Relapse. Mind you I love that album but that song doesn't fit the album at all.
I feel you… My whole thing is nothing on this album seems to fit anything coherent anyways. I reached out to a mutual friend between me and Alc and I'll try to see if he actually did any beats on here. Same for Havoc.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I feel you… My whole thing is nothing on this album seems to fit anything coherent anyways. I reached out to a mutual friend between me and Alc and I'll try to see if he actually did any beats on here. Same for Havoc.

I hear nothing on this album that sounds remotely like Alchemist or Havoc.

Songs like River, Bad Husband, Tragic Endings, and the last two songs have a good theme that fit altogther imo :manny:

Those dumbass Rick Rubin records and that stadium anthem with Alicia Keys threw the whole vibe off. :gag:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Me too. @SunZoo is my G

Hold your head bro.

He will post up a legit and solid critique with pros and cons. He may need a little time but he always hold the booth down.

He's a good dude and I hate one of his favorite artists dropped a dud. Genuinely sorry.
As Prodigy/Mobb fans we've definitely been there. :mjcry:
Infamy :mjcry:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Its a sad state of affairs when even Em fans like:

gbs0qmL.gif

Like I get it, we all get burnt out but it just seems like Em was just dikking around because he know's folks will buy his shyt regardless of how trash it is. It's like a social experiment of some sort. Dude playing the hell out of folks for the sake of his cred. I mean it's pure irony that Em spent over a decade shytting on pop celebs and so forth but have an army of them on wax, he should have named this shyt "Tiger Beat":camby: