Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
The booth traditionally hates eminem so I can't say for sure that the hate here means for the actual listenability of this album.

As someone who is an actual eminem FAN I will be able to provide a less 1 sided analysis to this album when I get done listening to it :win:
If you don't come to the same conclusion as us "Haters" after giving this album a spin your ears may be broken

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
d
So the leaked, ''Disc #2'' was all a sick and horrible fxcking joke?

Fam, I was patiently waiting for that new Gawdfather and Eminem joint it's not even funny.

I'm absolutely gutted!!:mjcry:

giphy.webp
Disc#2?

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
technically em was rappin his ass off on offended :whew:

That's one of those underground rap, kool keith type weirdo joints. I like that kinda shyt but it has no place on the album. First 4 tracks sound like beginning of a dope album to me that kind of has some cohesion.

Then they jam all the Itune money grabs right in the middle. Now it's a different album. Then after that 5 track run the it doesn't revert back to the tone that was set, it just continues to get disjointed.

A Pink song ft. Eminem tacked on HIS album let's you know what time it is. :laugh:

Whatever the goal/direction they had from the beginning they should have rolled with it.

As I said I like how the album started, with wow as the intro and I think untouchable within the context of a cohesive album would have been good.

Believe is my shyt, I like framed, I even kinda dig that River joint but even if it's a decent song it doesn't feel relevant to what it seems like Em was trying to say.

:wow: What happened Em fans?

eminem-encore-back-cover-41496.jpg

"Sold Out"

For those who have been paying attention.

Last edited:

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Me too. @SunZoo is my G

Hold your head bro.

He will post up a legit and solid critique with pros and cons. He may need a little time but he always hold the booth down.

He's a good dude and I hate one of his favorite artists dropped a dud. Genuinely sorry.

It's been a shytty day, on TOP of this album being a mess :laugh: