Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reddit is hilarious

:mjlol:

"I just finished my 4th listen of the album and I can't stop smiling. Holy fukk guess who's back? Em has done it again with another instant classic. After every track I'm like oh shyt banger, classic, classic, banger, banger now this is hip-hop. I've been bumping the new Jay-Z and CunninLynguists album but fukk that I'm deleting those and I'm going to go through my library and delete other albums. Em has set a new bar and standard with Revival and what I look for in a good hip-hop album. I still can't believe he's been in the game for 15+ years. The way he has evolved, grown and matured as an artist over the years "My dikk is an apple she wants me to put it inside her (in cider)." What a dope album. I'm a 20 y/o political science student and Hillary supporter and the bars he spits dissing Trump has left me in tears of joy. When I get back to my dorm tonight I'm going to crack open a cold bottle of cat piss (Mountain Dew) shove a buttplug in my ass (my gerbil ran away) while jerking off to this lit af banger of an album all fukking night and into the morning this is straight fukking fire. Thank you Em for once again raising the bar and crushing wack MCs. Bend the knee motherfukkers another masterpiece from the Rap God!"
:mjlol:They gotta be trolling.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
The booth traditionally hates eminem so I can't say for sure that the hate here means for the actual listenability of this album.

As someone who is an actual eminem FAN I will be able to provide a less 1 sided analysis to this album when I get done listening to it :win:

Dylmatic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
France
The booth traditionally hates eminem so I can't say for sure that the hate here means for the actual listenability of this album.

As someone who is an actual eminem FAN I will be able to provide a less 1 sided analysis to this album when I get done listening to it :win:
This album is getting shytted on everywhere breh.
Check this rating and those reviews :

Revival by Eminem
:picard::mjlol:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Another bizarre thing is that he is sort of shytting on her white people for a decent portion of this album, yet a solid third of the album seems like sonically it is catered specifically for white people. It also features basically all white people

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY

Just finished it and nah breh :whoa:

I fukks with Em even with the extreme criticism he gets but this shyt here is just a big mess. :gag:

Xtz23

All Star
Daps
album sucks those two songs that were supposedto be produced by alchemist are for sure not produced by ALc. shyt is :trash:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
As far as I know there's only one, and there's only 102 tiny things that would even make me think it's Al.

It's cool. Consensus seems to be it's the best joint on the album.

But I still wouldn't give it over a 3.5 out of 5.

It's kind of on some Relapse serial killer vibe but without the accents.

The hook is corny. It would be a dope song with a better hook.

shyt ain't the best song for me in there. That hook was atrocious! :gag:

Plus the relapse serial killing content felt out of place. :why:

Offended on the other hand was :damn:

And the last two joints were very good introspective records that he's good for.

Bad Husband and Tragic Endings were good for the subject matter. :manny:

Outside of those 5 songs I mentioned everything else is :trash: