Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
On a scale of 1 to 10 what level of :trash:is this album at?
Honestly...I won't call it a 1 or anything. I think it's a firm 3 out of 10.

If you LOVE Eminem and you're a ride or die Stan, you'd probably give it a 6.

I wanna know what @SunZoo thinks.

He's fair and gives solid critique.

deleteuser101

Superstar
Daps
Ok......I tried Em...I Swear i did

1."Walk on Water" I never had a big problem wit the song itself. Its just corny for somebody like "Eminem". Queen B couldn't even save it tho 2.5/5
2. "Believe" 1st verse was ok.I liked the flow and beat aint that bad, the chorus is just not bearable tho. :scusthov: 2/5
3. "Chloraseptic". this man started his verse off with "Haters get wrote on like a piece of paper". then said "your bytch gives me brain like she thinks I'm dumb" :camby: Em if you not taking yourself serious How can I. Skip :rudy: 1/5

4. "Untouchable" .my girl just asked me "is that Eminem? he fell off " :dead: 3/5 (cuz of the message & the 2nd half of the song)
5. "River" ft Ed Sheeran . this not even a rap song bro. but basically Its a song about Em fuccin wit a bytch who already got a n!gga. She end up leaving the n!gga for him but he don't want her nomo, and she pregnant. :dahell: Top 40 hit for cacs. not my type of music. 2/5

6/7. "Remind me" . This sound like some Ricc Rubin/ beastie boy 1985 bullshyt :russell: "Your booty is heavy duty like diarrhea " :mindblown:. I'm not gon finish this album breh, I'm sorry. 2/5

8. "Like Home" ft Alicia "play wit them" Keys. Ok he going in on Trump obviously :ehh: . But He still throwing out them corny ass bars "This type of pickle we in is hard to Deal/Dill" :mjcry: this sound like some shyt they play during a Army or Air Force Commercial:mjcry: They got Alicia sounding like Skylar Grey :mjcry:. IDK what you supposed to do with this kind of music. You cant ride to it, U cant smoke to it, U cant dance to it, U cant vibe to it. I just don't know. :yeshrug: 2.5/5

9. "Bad Husband". he really made a song apologizing to kim :mjgrin: . Aint nothing wrong wit that, but the song is just corny foo. I'm done yall. I tried. I CANT listen to no more. My girl looking at me all weird and shyt while I'm tripping listening to this bullshyt :hhh: I will never listen to this again bro & I used to fw Eminem back in the days... Worst "Rap" album I heard all year. :snoop:

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Encore will always be his worst album because of how immature and juvenile it was.
Fair. I'm not defending it, but at least a song like Puke was slightly funny on first listen.
There is no point to Revival. This shyt is a snoozer from start to finish.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I'm far from a lot of the eminem haters on this board, his first 3 albums are classics imo, so believe me when I say this breh...this shyt is so far fukking horrible and on par for being his worst since encore, by the time I'm finished it might be his worst album..gotta see what these last 5 tracks are like.
It's worse than Encore. Encore at least had some production you could ride to and some smooth flows and decent guest spots.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
why are you in this thread :cape: so much tho :mjlol:

you got the most replies in here defending that man :hhh:
Cuz y’all mad AF. Y’all love circle jerking to Em hate and I love getting y’all even more emotional. You prob was texting your keyboard mad as hell with every letter. Why y’all so emotional over Em man? :troll: