Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

Daps
Let Pink cook for 3 minutes before a verse comes In and expect nikkaz not to skip brehs. :skip:

Abel would be proud and disappointed all at the same time.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
@Tetris v2.0

If Alchemist had anything to do with Framed, I think someone else must have done some co-production.

I can hear how elements of it could be ALC, but I would'nt have guessed except for the chops at the end and the sample in the background

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
There’s the concept of “pound for pound” used to compare fighters in different weight classes.

Pound for pound this is the worst album of the year...maybe even decade. Think about the production budget and the fact that this is an album from the biggest rapper of all time, with features from the most popular artist currently (Ed Sheeran) and one of the most popular female singers of all time (Beyoncé) not to mention the other features...and it trash!!!

Unbelievable.

This quote from reddit tho :ohhh::hhh::picard:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
I never knew a "wack emcee" to get such attention and downloads for a leaked album.
Breh...we are all astonished here that someone that many of us used to consider one of the GOATs, and someone that many (wrong) people still do, made a album that sounds this bad.

It's Eminem. He's still a huge pop star. I can't believe cats are in this thread acting like those of us that thought it would sound bad are hypocrites because we checked it out once just to hear the train wreck?

It's human nature.

This is an epic fall from grace, and not shyt else is going on in the music world right now.

Might as well burn up some time or so and skim this thing.

:yeshrug:

Mr. Robot finale tonight though
:banderas: