Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it that bad? :lupe:
I'm far from a lot of the eminem haters on this board, his first 3 albums are classics imo, so believe me when I say this breh...this shyt is so far fukking horrible and on par for being his worst since encore, by the time I'm finished it might be his worst album..gotta see what these last 5 tracks are like.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
I'm far from a lot of the eminem haters on this board, his first 3 albums are classics imo, so believe me when I say this breh...this shyt is so far fukking horrible and on par for being his worst since encore, by the time I'm finished it might be his worst album..gotta see what these last 5 tracks are like.
I only listened once, but I'm calling this worse than Encore.

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
wolves-eating.jpg

Got damn the Coli Wolves are picking this album apart:russ:

I'm waiting until Friday but the 2 songs he's released so far have been absolutely garbage. This isn't surprising when you see that direction either he, the label or both parties decided to go in in terms of sound and direction.

Relapse could have been better if we take some of the corny songs and replace it with the bonus ones. Same thing with MMLP2 (decent but the bonus tracks were better than most of the album:mjlol:).
I truly think Em has been finished for a minute (most overrated discography ever:pacspit:), even hinting so on numerous songs. Based on the reactions im reading, I wonder if this was an obligation to finally fulfill his contract. Either way I never understood artist sabotaging their careers in spite of the label.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep it's over. After that Alicia Keys record I just skipped through most of it

Framed is decent, Offended, Castle too. Chlroseptic could've been good but he messes with the flow too much. The Ed Sheeran record was the only pop record that turned out alright. So like, 4-5 listenable records?

Holy fukk that Pink record is bad. The Alicia Keys one is so forced and corny. The Rick Rubin records are terrible, bad samples, bad beats, horrible bars on most of this shyt

He's done

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
I saw he has new Jordan IVs dropping for this album and they looking Larry'd up. Need to call them the Flattop 4's. I'm sure this album is trash.

KingSol81

Superstar
Daps
wolves-eating.jpg

Got damn the Coli Wolves are picking this album apart:russ:

I'm waiting until Friday but the 2 songs he's released so far have been absolutely garbage. This isn't surprising when you see that direction either he, the label or both parties decided to go in in terms of sound and direction.

Relapse could have been better if we take some of the corny songs and replace it with the bonus ones. Same thing with MMLP2 (decent but the bonus tracks were better than most of the album:mjlol:).
I truly think Em has been finished for a minute (most overrated discography ever:pacspit:), even hinting so on numerous songs. Based on the reactions im reading, I wonder if this was an obligation to finally fulfill his contract. Either way I never understood artist sabotaging their careers in spite of the label.
When friday comes do yourself a favour and grab the new Jeezy or the new Scarface, or punish your ears for an hour and 17 minutes