Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I kind of knew what it was about, he can’t rock it to show love to his region and history? If it’s THAT entangled in the racist movement then no black rappers should be trying it either. It wouldn’t surprise me if he did end up being racist just based on his background and stereotyping based on his image.
Definitely not. Under no circumstances can a white person rock it. And history is just a code word for racism.

H@LLOW

All green everything
Supporter
Daps
Rock n roll beats, calling it now. Em is so predictable.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
whether I or u want to hear it or not do it really matter? Some y'all just repeat the same shyt over and over. He was supposedly "done" on his last album yet I look and it went like double or triple plat. :yeshrug:

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
I'm not sure, I'm thinking it was the Bass brothers but who knows. He has Dj Kahlil, Mr Porter, Focus and Dre at his call. The nikka has the ear of Hellen Keller
Recovery was all reference songs
Not sure if that was his idea but that's why they sounded pop and corny

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
Definitely not. Under no circumstances can a white person rock it. And history is just a code word for racism.
What I don't get is that the confederate flag is the flag of traitors. It was worn by insurgents that fought against America. It's a flag that represents everything that America should be against. That was the flag of citizens that defected and that chose to not be a part of this project called United States. And after they lost the war, we as a nation allowed those states back in, because we are a great nation. We allowed those states that fought against what we stand for back into our nation, and to rock that flag in any capacity is an insult to every single American.

I don't get how someone in one breath can say "Hey, we have to learn from our mistakes" and then in the next say "This is just a part of our history."

Yeah, it's a part of our history, and a very bad part.

The rebel flag to the American flag is no different than what the nazi flag is to the German flag.

nasty

Stunts, Blunts and HipHop
Supporter
Daps
So is the album coming out today or nah?