Albums Eminem - REVIVAL (Discussion Thread)

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Damn, it felt like he could've shadow dropped it earlier to more fanfare

That single ain't enough to push this album lol

Should have pulled a "Lemonade" and just dropped the album all at once with some visuals. How could you end up with her on the album and not think about going that route, especially as opposed to leaving Walk On Water out there with no context for like a month.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Should have pulled a "Lemonade" and just dropped the album all at once with some visuals. How could you end up with her on the album and not think about going that route, especially as opposed to leaving Walk On Water out there with no context for like a month.
Washed lyrically and marketing. Is what it is. :francis:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps

Yeah, they're struggling and desperate. As if the Beyonce feature alone wasn't proof of that.

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The way things seem right now, might be his last one...

He burned everything in 99-2003, times have changed though, he never really matured as a person or artist so i cant see this album being great... maybe some dope beats from the good ol doc, if he is actually involved that is...

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
what do y'all want from em?

aggressive no apologies?

or 444 introspection?

I just hope we don't get any bubblegum pop shyt

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He really needs to drop another track (that is more of a single type) before then to build a buzz.

Dropping an intro just because the label got Beyonce to sing the hook was a bad decision.

I have low expectations for this project. I'm thinking it'll be his worse post Encore album.

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Tracklist
SrvFzOb.jpg