Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Em keeps smothering the beat with multis and rapid-fire bars. Someone needs to tell him to CHILL the fukk out and let the beat BREATHE a little :snoop:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
It's not always about the beat for christs sake. On juicy J's last album, he had some catchy as shyt beats, but after you listen to the CD 2 or 3 times through you start skipping songs, next thing you know its in the trash after a few listen throughs because his lyrics and songs have no substance. People today still appreciate Em's shyt because the new generations rap is trash. Thats why he is still making CDs at 40 or w/e. Problem is you 15 year olds have never heard good rap music before so you shyt on this cuz the beat doesnt blow your $50 subs out. This new CD coming out will shyt on everyone else who had an album come out recently because the older generation appreciates good music. For all of you that like kendrick lamar, drake, asap rocky, and all these trash artists, good music will just blow right over your head.

ok, now tell us how you really feel.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
6 minute long joyless ripitty rap over a wackass beat...sh!t's like every Cory Gunz track that I've ever heard and went ":why: I wish dude could learn to stop overrapping and make some sh!t that's actually entertaining to listen to..start smoking weed or something"..except longer and over a wacker beat, and ultimately more of a chore to force-listen to the end....likely won't ever play this song again

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Here's a thought, why not have both? is that possible?

If your opinion is that the beat is trash then obviously you have never produced a song before.

Its a great beat but its something new in rap people havent heard before so you all trash it. Its like no one appreciates high quality music production.

All these mike will made it beats have ruined your taste in good music.

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I dnt see why nikkaz sayin these are bad lyrics

Em was sayin some sht

"So I wanna make sure somewhere in the chicken scratch I scribble and doodle enough rhymes to
Maybe try and get some people through tough times
But I gotta keep a few punchlines
Just in case cuz even u unsigned rappers are hungry looking at me like its lunch time
I know there was a time i once was the king of the underground but I still rap like Im on my Pharoah Monche grind
SO I crunch rhymes but sometimes
when u combine
appeal with the skin color of mine
u get too big and here they come tryin
to censor you like that one line
I said on that Marshal Mathers LP
one where I tried to take 7 kids from Columbine
put em all in a line
Add a AK-47, revolver and a nine"

:damn:

Iceberg Slim

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ehh: It's a pretty decent display of skill but it's hella disinteresting.

MMLP songs were about the audience. This on the other hand is about himself and isn't any fun to listen to..

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio

MMLP songs were about the audience. This on the other hand is about himself and isn't any fun to listen to..

LOL then you should like it more than any other song because that's all rap is about now adays, just dudes rappin about themselves and how much money they have. At least he does it differently and its more interesting

Prae

Pro
Daps

I don't think it has been asked, but since this album is being named MMLP2.......is this track better than anything on MMLP (sans The Real Slim Shady)? I don't think so.

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
If your opinion is that the beat is trash then obviously you have never produced a song before.

Its a great beat but its something new in rap people havent heard before so you all trash it. Its like no one appreciates high quality music production.

All these mike will made it beats have ruined your taste in good music.
I'm sorry, do you know me? or know my taste in music and production?

Ok, I don't like the beat, fair enough, but because I don't like this particular song, I don't know or appreciate high quality music "production"

enlighten us on some good production that came out this year. besides this song.