Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Jos89

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really hate on it, but I'm probably never ever going to listen to it again.:yeshrug:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
It's not always about the beat for christs sake. On juicy J's last album, he had some catchy as shyt beats, but after you listen to the CD 2 or 3 times through you start skipping songs, next thing you know its in the trash after a few listen throughs because his lyrics and songs have no substance. People today still appreciate Em's shyt because the new generations rap is trash. Thats why he is still making CDs at 40 or w/e. Problem is you 15 year olds have never heard good rap music before so you shyt on this cuz the beat doesnt blow your $50 subs out. This new CD coming out will shyt on everyone else who had an album come out recently because the older generation appreciates good music. For all of you that like kendrick lamar, drake, asap rocky, and all these trash artists, good music will just blow right over your head.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
This wasn't meant to be a song to bump in your whip. It's a response track. His flow was magnificent.

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for someone whos become a terrible artist, i like this enough :ehh:

i'm not gonna blatantly dismiss this one like the past two leaks

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
It's not always about the beat for christs sake. On juicy J's last album, he had some catchy as shyt beats, but after you listen to the CD 2 or 3 times through you start skipping songs, next thing you know its in the trash after a few listen throughs because his lyrics and songs have no substance. People today still appreciate Em's shyt because the new generations rap is trash. Thats why he is still making CDs at 40 or w/e. Problem is you 15 year olds have never heard good rap music before so you shyt on this cuz the beat doesnt blow your $50 subs out. This new CD coming out will shyt on everyone else who had an album come out recently because the older generation appreciates good music. For all of you that like kendrick lamar, drake, asap rocky, and all these trash artists, good music will just blow right over your head.
Here's a thought, why not have both? is that possible?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: @ROFL_GUY got half the post in this thread. :bryan:

You not convincing anyone this shyt is good.

Drizzy making better music then eminem in 2013 :wow: