Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Em went in. The flows and the delivery were nice. The beat left much to be desired and some of the lyrics are dated. Other than that, it's a cool song.

the lyrics are crazy this i the hardset hes went on a track since rabbit run..

when your able to read the lyrics there just :wow: its hard to decipher evrything 1st couple listens with all the flows he used and how he rapped faster than he ever has before on a reetail track..

when yu read the lyrics you will see what im talking about

Paradime

Certified Maniac
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
The thing about this, it woulda been a banger if the fukkin bass wasn't so low. I might just master this song myself and turn the bass up to see the difference.

Otherwise, the lyrics are solid, flow is solid.
Yet that hook is a little mixed between:patrice:and:whoo:.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
the lyrics are crazy this i the hardset hes went on a track since rabbit run..

when your able to read the lyrics there just :wow: its hard to decipher evrything 1st couple listens with all the flows he used and how he rapped faster than he ever has before on a reetail track..

when yu read the lyrics you will see what im talking about

Pass the lyrics

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Whether u love or hate this song...theres one thing u cant say

"its boring"

theres too much energy and presence on the mic to be bored by this :whew:

3:20 - 3:50 been on repeat :wow:

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
Is there any other rapper out there doin this kind of shyt? Eminem is old and still shytting on todays rappers. Has Kendrick Lamar and Drake runined rap so much for some of you that you can't even recognize a good song anymore? This is the best rap song iv heard in like the past 5 years

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Is there any other rapper out there doin this kind of shyt? Eminem is old and still shytting on todays rappers. Has Kendrick Lamar and Drake runined rap so much for some of you that you can't even recognize a good song anymore? This is the best rap song iv heard in like the past 5 years

he specifically adressed them on he track many times

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
he was flowing his ass off..not sure how i feel about it..kinda catchy though.

28 Gramz

How U Luv That???
Daps
Reppin
Tre-4,North Carolina
This just proves that being lyrical doesn't mean shyt if you can't make a song.

Em used to be good at both..you can't really listen to Til I Collapse,Just Don't Give A fukk,Marshall Mathers etc...and turn around and say this shyt is hot. :huhldup:

If it were a radio freestyle that's be different but this guy is literally just cramming a bunch of a multi's together and tounge twisting gibberish over a garbage ass beat. But knowing his cacbase the song will shoot to #1 on iTunes in a day :snoop: