Eminem - ''Rap God'' [FULL SONG OUT NOW]

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like Im still kinda in awe...

This song portrays such elite level rapping its not even funny

Im kinda sad I let his color affect my perception of his music and legacy alot of times

This is elite level talent

nikkaz went crazy over that Kdot control verse but this song makes kdot's verse look like peon sht....all the inflections, animations with voice, n sht EM did 20x better than that nikka

Em's displayed crazy double time
An insane amount of mic presence and energy
the lyrics were crazy and the multis :whew: no rhymeking

This song...:wow:

God plz dnt let this turn me to @ROFL_GUY :sadcam:
Can you get passed the voice though? Never was his strongest point but :scusthov: it's been unbearable to me since him comeback

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most of the music I enjoy are album cuts and songs that'll never make it to clubs/radio/bbqs....so?

But you mentioned that the song "will not be requested" - The point is it is not one of those songs.

This song just is...a lyrical exercise. I get that.

...but now that you've heard it.

Now what?

For me, it is on the list of songs I will listen to when I feel like hearing some straight up skill; along with freestyle tracks and other similar tracks. It wouldn't make it to a playlist I make for chill music, or music I listen to when I hear substance. There is a place for every type of track. This track is excellent for the type of track it is.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
But you mentioned that the song "will not be requested" - The point is it is not one of those songs.

For me, it is on the list of songs I will listen to when I feel like hearing some straight up skill; along with freestyle tracks and other similar tracks. It wouldn't make it to a playlist I make for chill music, or music I listen to when I hear substance. There is a place for every type of track. This track is excellent for the type of track it is.

I don't understand Eminem.

Does he want me to like this song? or does he just want to show off that he can rap?

We get it.

You can rap.

You can rap fast.

You have different flows.

Now wheres the MUSIC fam?

Put those "skills" together and make something appealing.

Eminem is doing what I call "resume" rap. Talk about the past. rap about what you can do lyrically, brag about what you used to do, and ask us to crown you as this sort of "lyrical king"

BORING. :camby:

If you want to kick freestyles and meandering verses, go holler at all of those underground dudes you used to chill with.

Over time he's become such a one-dimensional artist, its insane. You can simply tell by his lack of effort when it comes to PRODUCTION.

sounds like fukking clown music.

Smitty Belafonte

All Star
Daps
Some of u n1kkaa like anything. Sheesh can't even admit when ur favorite artists put out bad songs. This sh1t is garbage.

Pink Slime

known to go ham
Daps
Reppin
Nerf Cacalac
dope nuff said

the overcritical analysis on this board is hilarious. all you fools did was complain he was just yelling and not rapping his ass off lately, so he delivers an absolute ferocious peformance on the mic and ya'll start picking apart a perfectly passable beat? cmon

Ranger21

Pro
Daps
I'll comment on the actual song in a sec but :what: at people saying this sounds like dubstep. The beat is trash but it sounds absolutely nothing like dubstep.

Fred.

lol exactly...its not even close to sounding like dubstep

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand Eminem.

Does he want me to like this song? or does he just want to show off that he can rap?

We get it.

You can rap.

You can rap fast.

You have different flows.

Now wheres the MUSIC fam?

Put those "skills" together and make something appealing.

Eminem is doing what I call "resume" rap. Talk about the past. rap about what you can do lyrically, brag about what you used to do, and ask us to crown you as this sort of "lyrical king"

BORING. :camby:

If you want to kick freestyles and meandering verses, go holler at all of those underground dudes you used to chill with.

Over time he's become such a one-dimensional artist, its insane. You can simply tell by his lack of effort when it comes to PRODUCTION.

sounds like fukking clown music.

You didn't really address what I said. Honestly, it sounds like your general frustration with Eminem is clouding your ability to evaluate this track for the type of track it is :manny:

blackslash

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
no one ever debated his ability to rap.

His ability to make you listen to that shyt MORE THAN TWICE (once for introduction, second for familiarity) is among the worst in the game.

Flow can't save you all the time.

He's got Lupe syndrome.

He can rap, but he can't make shyt people care about.
I mean if ur sayin that i think his album will be better than lets say NWTS

Than nah

I understand and kinda agree with ur point

I can bump Drake's music for a long time cuz he makes music that translates well into being the soundtrack of my life..

Catchy listenable hooks, well delivered lines that deliver sentiments that the average 21 year old can feel and for the most part good songs that i can live life to

It takes more than spittin good to make good music..and im not sure I'll even listen to this after a week

But like I said....my compliments are on the level of rapping and in that sense this is elite level rappin

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Can someone in Em's camp hire Game or Ross as an advisor or co-exec producer? This nikka Em still spitting over putrid production nearly 15 years later. And it use to be acceptable because he was at least made up for it with his lyrics but even that is now gone. Horrible lyrics, off beat flow, pathetic hook. All around :trash: