Eminem just ethered trump on national television :damn:

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
:whoa: we were talking about Foolish Pride. go back to the whole back and forth ole buddy asked abotu the song about black girls

i forgot all about this second song, it doesn't bother me if it bothers you then fine

eminem is the greatest technical rapper of all time, I'm not sure how you can be a hip hop fan and not think this

andre3000/dead prez is more my speed musically and content wise :hubie:

i don't give a damn about a jay-z and kendrick - Migos and Cardi are driving the culture right now, find me a 17-25 year old who would disagree :pachaha:
honest question...what's a technical rapper? :jbhmm:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The way y'all dikk ride dude is

Goat?

Ain't noooo way y'all black

^^^ a nikka will say this then turn around and have gucci mane in their top 5 :pachaha:

put your coke powder covered red black and green flag away

eminem is arguably one of the best technical rappers to ever do it. you don't have to like his songs, but the skill level is through the roof

again - anybody arguing against that listens to hip hop for the "beats" :mjlol:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Plus he been going at Republicans his whole career
He dissed Bush in a track. I think Em is overrated as shyt and constantly said he's overrated on here. But some here should just let Em rock. If he's gonna speak out against Trump then let him be. Its good because its going to make his closet racists fans go mad. And there are many of them. lol.

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
He dissed Bush in a track. I think Em is overrated as shyt and constantly said he's overrated on here. But some here should just let Em rock. If he's gonna speak out against Trump then let him be. Its good because its going to make his closet racists fans go mad. And there are many of them. lol.
Bush in a few songs also dikk Chaney & his wife