Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Crystal Dynamics are going to get jerked at some point :dame:, ridiculous Sony let Embracer snatch them.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Should have just took SR2 but do it again but x10 better instead of making CW presents: Saints Row. :manny:

Looking forward to seeing their “Passion project” on a crowdfunding site in the near future.

People were hoping the reboot would be a hybrid of SR2 and 3, but they ended up making a sanitized version that didn’t appeal to anybody in their existing fanbase. Add the fact that the game was glitchy as fukk and it becomes a hell of a flop.

Volition was so arrogant with this reboot too. How are you going to mock the fans who you built over a decade with a bad game?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Crystal Dynamics are going to get jerked at some point :dame:, ridiculous Sony let Embracer snatch them.

I honestly dont think sony needs more of these type of games. Crystal Dynamics been trying to do what Uncharted did on the ps3

They need a real rpg studio

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I don't think Sony wants them, honestly. And seeing as Microsoft was eyeing IO Interactive, I wouldn't be surprise if Crystal Dynamic Eidos was on their radar, too.