ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
While Wonder Woman is important, it can still work without her in my opinion.

full

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've only seen a handful of Flash and Green Arrow episodes; 0 Supergirl episodes.

Should I add these shows to my Netflix queue? They any good? Better than Gotham?
Honestly?

No.

I only watched flash ( currently dropped) and it at least has its moments. But all of them are dragged down by typical cw melodrama

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How? There's no Wonder Woman. Maybe they can do a Birds of Prey. But a female Justice League? Nope.

But let's see.
  • Felicity
  • Dinah (Black Canary)
  • Laurel (Black Siren)
  • Iris
  • Kaitlin (Killer Frost)
  • Nora (XS) (maybe, but she looks like a temp)
  • Sara (White Canary)
  • Vixen (depends who is playing the character)
  • Kara (Supergirl)
  • Alex
  • M'gann M'orzz (Martian Girl) (maybe)
  • Kate (Batwoman)
Almost half of that list are regular humans. I don't think they have enough for a Justice League. And without Wonder Woman there really can't be a Justice League. Unless Nora is a permanent member, there's no female Flash either.

EDIT: I forgot they offscreened Hawkman and Hawkgirl too (LoT).
They dont neef her she's not that important lol

She was necessary for the old JL on some token female shyt. But she's not a particularly beloved character (its true check the comic sales before presenting your feelings to me :umad:) and her "gurl powa" archtype lives on through a dozen different current arrowverse characters.

And to be completely honest the only neccesary justice leaguer is Superman.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
They dont neef her she's not that important lol

Without the Trinity, there's no Justice League. Period.

Now if they kept out Supergirl and Batwoman, then CW could have faked their own. But since both of them are in the CW universe, you're gonna have to complete the set. Otherwise, it's bollocks.

Male dominated industry is not into a female oriented comic. Surprise, surprise. Sales aren't as high the male counterparts.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Without the Trinity, there's no Justice League. Period.
There is no precedent for this outside of you own feelings. They absolutely can and honestly I wouldn't miss batman's presence in the group at all he adds nothing.

Superman is the only neccesary memeber since they already established the precedent of JL fighting enemeies they cant beat without him multiple times (Darkseid, doomsday, steppenwolf in the movie) The rest are there for crossover's sake.

Iirc didnt the dc comic run by that same name flop?

Now if they kept out Supergirl and Batwoman, then CW could have faked their own. But since both of them are in the CW universe, you're gonna have to complete the set. Otherwise, it's bollocks.
only to your own sense of tradition. The cw verse is lead by green arrow taking the place of batman and a girl superman. Who's to say they cant make a group for that universe thats Justice League in name only?

Male dominated industry is not into a female oriented comic. Surprise, surprise. Sales aren't as high the male counterparts.

She not the most popular female hero either. :hula:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
There is no precedent for this outside of you own feelings. They absolutely can and honestly I wouldn't miss batman's presence in the group at all he adds nothing.

Or the fact that the JL has had the Trinity since its inception.

only to your own sense of tradition. The cw verse is lead by green arrow taking the place of batman and a girl superman. Who's to say they cant make a group for that universe thats Justice League in name only?

I already addressed that eariler. You're arguing my argument.

And you seem to be more in your feelings than I am. This discussion is about a female Justice League. For whatever reason, you've turned this to the Justice League in general.

Regardless of your feelings or what you want, they'll be no female Justice League without Wonder Woman. They'll be no Justice League without Wonder Woman and Batman. It doesn't matter whether you feel that it can or not. History is the precedence. It's not gonna happen.

:manny: