ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I've only seen a handful of Flash and Green Arrow episodes; 0 Supergirl episodes.

Should I add these shows to my Netflix queue? They any good? Better than Gotham?
Green Arrow is good depending on the season you are watching, same for The Flash.

Supergirl is very "Girl Power!" so if that is something you can deal with the the show is OK (the current season is anyway, the last 2 seasons were kinda shytty).

I have always felt that from mid-Season 2 on Gotham has been better than the CW/DC shows.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Yeah all 3 of the episodes actually matter this time.

remember they not in order ..

sunday is flash
Monday arrow
Tuesday supergirl

crossover_e-card_w5-mech2v2.png

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Eeeeeh lol. I can’t get with you on that one. It’s intersting tho.

Also why do people on the internet say IMO when it’s obvious it’s their opinion? Always been curious about that one.

I watched Birds of prey when it first premiered so my feelings are different..

for me the IMO revolves around the younger generation and the STAN Wars.. you know what a person says nowadays they consider it to be gospel .. You say spectacular is the best Spiderman show and I agree but these other kids don't and it starts flaming, name calling, then crossing the line and bans.. so I just think its a way of saying if im wrong im wrong but what I think doesn't matter to the masses

Last edited: