ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I watched Birds of prey when it first premiered so my feelings are different..

for me the IMO revolves around the younger generation and the STAN Wars.. you know what a person says nowadays they consider it to be gospel .. You say spectacular is the best Spiderman show and I agree but these other kids don't and it starts flaming, name calling, then crossing the line and bans.. so I just its a way of saying if im wrong im wrong but what I think doesn't matter to the masses

But that’s sensitive babysitting shyt. It’s obviosuly your opinion if you’re saying it. Unless you’re quoting math or science or historical facts, were all talking opinion :russ:

It’s not like you’re saying “IMO, 2+2=4”

You’re saying you think a show is good. There’s no empirical way to prove the show is good or bad. Stans ruin every fukking thing lol

Professor K.

rap game Paul Millsap
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
remember they not in order ..

sunday is flash
Monday arrow
Tuesday supergirl

crossover_e-card_w5-mech2v2.png

I don't understand what's the point of flipping them if it's all one story :patrice:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
But that’s sensitive babysitting shyt. It’s obviosuly your opinion if you’re saying it. Unless you’re quoting math or science or historical facts, were all talking opinion :russ:

It’s not like you’re saying “IMO, 2+2=4”

You’re saying you think a show is good. There’s no empirical way to prove the show is good or bad. Stans ruin every fukking thing lol

I guess it also has to deal with the world of lawsuits we live in ... I call you a name I could sue for slander.. I throw in allegedly then its all good..

if I say IMO it legally helps me because if some fool quotes me and aint right .. he want to start suing and shyt ...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I guess it also has to deal with the world of lawsuits we live in ... I call you a name I could sue for slander.. I throw in allegedly then its all good..

if I say IMO it legally helps me because if some fool quotes me and aint right .. he want to start suing and shyt ...

See that is different tho. A huge difference. I’m not going to sue you for saying birds of prey is a good show.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
See that is different tho. A huge difference. I’m not going to sue you for saying birds of prey is a good show.

but if I get into a fight and get beat up because you said spectacular spider man is the best .. and I need my medical bills paid.. I'm suing you cause I was defending what you said.. and I was dumb enough to believe you.. so since I was defending your statement I hold you liable for my injuries..

you know i'm messing with you .. but it might get like that sometimes.. we live in a fukked society right now

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I don't understand what's the point of flipping them if it's all one story :patrice:

I think it has to do with viewership ... Sunday is a so-so day and that is a new night for supergirl.. I say we start the story with our most popular .. and end with the least.. but you must watch the least to get the story conclusion.. In doing so they say don't forget to watch new episodes on sundays ... and hopefully get some new viewers

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but if I get into a fight and get beat up because you said spectacular spider man is the best .. and I need my medical bills paid.. I'm suing you cause I was defending what you said.. and I was dumb enough to believe you.. so since I was defending your statement I hold you liable for my injuries..

you know i'm messing with you .. but it might get like that sometimes.. we live in a fukked society right now
:russ:

You’re right. But fukk all that. If someone needs me to throw three letters after a thing I say that’s clearly based on opinion, they need to go back to English class and brush on their reading comprehension. Not my job to teach elementary school English

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
:russ:

You’re right. But fukk all that. If someone needs me to throw three letters after a thing I say that’s clearly based on opinion, they need to go back to English class and brush on their reading comprehension. Not my job to teach elementary school English

I base my opinion on facts ..:lolbron:. now lets get back to this crossover ...

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
one big question is will any team remember any of this when its over ???

this could've been the perfect way to bring in BL ... I mean fine you don't want to use his show you can at least give him a cameo

Have a feeling they'll have all the DCCW worlds end up on the same Earth after the Infinite Crisis crossover they seem to be building up to

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

this could've been the perfect way to bring in BL ... I mean fine you don't want to use his show you can at least give him a cameo

Interesting. If you’re trying to erase reality or change it then you probably don’t have anyone remember it. But place a loophole where one person can remember if the right word is triggered or the right thing happens. Like with brand new day, if peter took off his mask, they’d instantly remember everything that he and dr strange conjured to make people forget

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I wonder that too..... per the last previews.... it seems that Barry and Ollie know whats up.... not sure about Supergirl.

Truthfully, I hope this shyt ends with them fixing Arrow, cuz I dont like the choice they are making with everyone knowing who he is.

Like how the fukk can he even do what he does effectively on a day to day bases with him being stripped of soooo much shyt.

They took his family,
His money (cuz this nicca supposed to be a billionaire)
His status (this nicca as most recent was the fukking Mayor)
And now his identity, what more from a storyline point do they wanna take from this dude?

From a reality standpoint, if I was him.... I'd just take Felicity and my son and move to the Smallville. Cuz theres really nothing left for him there as everything he needs and loves is gone

Martha

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Interesting. If you’re trying to erase reality or change it then you probably don’t have anyone remember it. But place a loophole where one person can remember if the right word is triggered or the right thing happens. Like with brand new day, if peter took off his mask, they’d instantly remember everything that he and dr strange conjured to make people forget

according to the trailer it's assumed that only BArry and Oliver know anything.. they then get their respective teams up to speed..

I could assume only barry and oliver will remember anything ..