ELSEWORLDS (official thread) - Flash / Supergirl / Arrow

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
according to the trailer it's assumed that only BArry and Oliver know anything.. they then get their respective teams up to speed..

I could assume only barry and oliver will remember anything ..

Which would make sense. And possibly supergirl. Since Ollie is this universe’s Bruce Wayne (even tho he exists:jbhmm:) I could see him having a fail safe or instituting something to ensure only he and Barry know since he trusts Barry to keep that secret and would be leery of trusting anyone else with it. It would be good character work for him this season while also deepening his relationship with Barry. Although letting supergirl in on it would be good for their relationship too

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Which would make sense. And possibly supergirl. Since Ollie is this universe’s Bruce Wayne (even tho he exists:jbhmm:) I could see him having a fail safe or instituting something to ensure only he and Barry know since he trusts Barry to keep that secret and would be leery of trusting anyone else with it. It would be good character work for him this season while also deepening his relationship with Barry. Although letting supergirl in on it would be good for their relationship too

but where does Batwoman fit into all of this... they go to gotham and Batman has been missing for 3 years and so his cousin been filling in... will this make Ollie seek her out when they return and that's what starts her show? will she be on supergirls earth so they can do a bunch of batwoman / supergirl crossovers ? or will they not remember her and her show is completely neutral ?

question off the top of my head .. when lex and flash switch minds in JL did they remember anything when they returned? I know in Smallville that's how lionel knew clark had powers so he remembered although he played dumb

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
but where does Batwoman fit into all of this... they go to gotham and Batman has been missing for 3 years and so his cousin been filling in... will this make Ollie seek her out when they return and that's what starts her show? will she be on supergirls earth so they can do a bunch of batwoman / supergirl crossovers ? or will they not remember her and her show is completely neutral ?

question off the top of my head .. when lex and flash switch minds in JL did they remember anything when they returned? I know in Smallville that's how lionel knew clark had powers so he remembered although he played dumb

It was never visited again whether they remember it or not but the assumption is they did.

And yeah batwoman is the wild card. Depends on what their plans are for her down the line.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan

From what I’ve read on EW, I think more than likely she’ll be on Supergirl’s Earth, which would be the best fit for Batwoman. I’m more curious about the aftermath of this and what type of villains Batwoman will fight.

Side Note: The CW can now do a female version of the Justice League.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
If this is what it takes to get me to watch an Arrow episode again :yeshrug:

Event looks :blessed:

Really bridging ALL the gaps, I wonder if this is WB's way of telling Berlanti/TV brehs that they should've at least considered them in the movie run instead of dismissing them (not saying I would've wanted a Grant Miller Flash in JL, but WB basically brushed the very idea off).

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Side Note: The CW can now do a female version of the Justice League.

How? There's no Wonder Woman. Maybe they can do a Birds of Prey. But a female Justice League? Nope.

But let's see.
  • Felicity
  • Dinah (Black Canary)
  • Laurel (Black Siren)
  • Iris
  • Kaitlin (Killer Frost)
  • Nora (XS) (maybe, but she looks like a temp)
  • Sara (White Canary)
  • Vixen (depends who is playing the character)
  • Kara (Supergirl)
  • Alex
  • M'gann M'orzz (Martian Girl) (maybe)
  • Kate (Batwoman)
Almost half of that list are regular humans. I don't think they have enough for a Justice League. And without Wonder Woman there really can't be a Justice League. Unless Nora is a permanent member, there's no female Flash either.

EDIT: I forgot they offscreened Hawkman and Hawkgirl too (LoT).

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
How? There's no Wonder Woman. Maybe they can do a Birds of Prey. But a female Justice League? Nope.

But let's see.
  • Felicity
  • Dinah (Black Canary)
  • Laurel (Black Siren)
  • Iris
  • Kaitlin (Killer Frost)
  • Nora (XS) (maybe, but she looks like a temp)
  • Sara (White Canary)
  • Vixen (depends who is playing the character)
  • Kara (Supergirl)
  • Alex
  • M'gann M'orzz (Martian Girl) (maybe)
  • Kate (Batwoman)
Almost half of that list are regular humans. I don't think they have enough for a Justice League. And without Wonder Woman there really can't be a Justice League. Unless Nora is a permanent member, there's no female Flash either.

EDIT: I forgot they offscreened Hawkman and Hawkgirl too (LoT).

I see where you’re coming from and I agree but, my thoughts would be on this could be like the CW version of the Justice League. Like interchangeable members or something. You have the core of the League with Batwoman and Supergirl. While Wonder Woman is important, it can still work without her in my opinion.