Long Beach
YlCG0Mv.jpeg
I thought that was Paul pierce

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/11
@RonFilipkowski
Elon & Tucker having a good laugh in new interview: “Nobody has even bothered to kill Kamala because it’s pointless. Ha, ha, ha. What do you achieve? Nothing, you just bought another puppet Nobody is trying to kill Biden, it would be pointless.”

2/11
@Kpad3300
I’m a government contractor. I’m pretty sure if I joked online about killing the potus or vice potus I’d lose my contracts

3/11
@PHBalance_
Musk has government contracts.
His comments here are more than concerning, they’re alarming.

4/11
@j_blue_advocacy
This is so sick and disgusting. I hate them both so much.

5/11
@gregmcantwell
I thought we were so supposed to be mindful about violent rhetoric? Or does that only apply to one side?

6/11
@ArtCandee
This is gross.

7/11
@WisconsinAmy1
He is a small small man

8/11
@TheRealThelmaJ1
There's no rules anymore

9/11
@MrJesse91
Elon Musk has been riding the K train without stopping. 😆

10/11
@SaintLaurant
I think this warrants a visit from FBI and SS. This is dangerous talk. Their rhetoric is appalling.

11/11
@Metz4Real
It must be their day to Out Awful Donald. Tough bar to cross, but they achieved it.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

Daps

1/11
@RonFilipkowski
Elon & Tucker having a good laugh in new interview: “Nobody has even bothered to kill Kamala because it’s pointless. Ha, ha, ha. What do you achieve? Nothing, you just bought another puppet Nobody is trying to kill Biden, it would be pointless.”

2/11
@Kpad3300
I’m a government contractor. I’m pretty sure if I joked online about killing the potus or vice potus I’d lose my contracts

3/11
@PHBalance_
Musk has government contracts.
His comments here are more than concerning, they’re alarming.

4/11
@j_blue_advocacy
This is so sick and disgusting. I hate them both so much.

5/11
@gregmcantwell
I thought we were so supposed to be mindful about violent rhetoric? Or does that only apply to one side?

6/11
@ArtCandee
This is gross.

7/11
@WisconsinAmy1
He is a small small man

8/11
@TheRealThelmaJ1
There's no rules anymore

9/11
@MrJesse91
Elon Musk has been riding the K train without stopping. 😆

10/11
@SaintLaurant
I think this warrants a visit from FBI and SS. This is dangerous talk. Their rhetoric is appalling.

11/11
@Metz4Real
It must be their day to Out Awful Donald. Tough bar to cross, but they achieved it.

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

this is a wink and a nod call for violence.

:unimpressed:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
We used to have super corrupt robber barons in this country. Some of which who damn ran our country because they wrote and sponsored our laws....I don't think of them would have the gall to by a media platform then proceed to talk about killing presidential candidates. Especially the non-American Barons. And there won't ever be another Teddy.

I hope I die before this nation collapses on itself.