Daps
Reppin
White people want to make MAGA a gang so damn bad

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
quite the conundrum for the don't vote crowd because even if you vote the couch, are you OK with your family and friends having a target put on their home because they voted against fascist?

how do you defend inaction in the face of tyranny and government approved militias or death squads against your loved ones?

this is what we mean by lesser of two evils because there are no calls from government officials who support the democratic party to start a list of trump supporters home addresses. lists come before persecution.

don't vote crowd cares about how they're perceived and nothing more. Just like White Liberals

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
x.com

:unimpressed:If he thinks he can get away with 19th century style police brutality. Like murdering people in mass numbers while in their homes in 2024 he’s a moron. Everything can be recorded now like how we saw what happened to George Floyd
I just find it a little funny that people like him think well off white people ain’t also voting for Kamala. Like it’s only minorities.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
Daps
Reppin
NULL
x.com

:unimpressed:If he thinks he can get away with 19th century style police brutality. Like murdering people in mass numbers while in their homes in 2024 he’s a moron. Everything can be recorded now like how we saw what happened to George Floyd
I mean what he said is fukkked up and stupid I don’t think he was talking about murdering anybody.
i think he said he wanted the addresses so he would know where to send the immigrants to live when they arrive.:mjlol:
which is probably just a little less racist? Idk

br82186

Superstar
Daps

Free speech or voter intimidation? Portage residents file complaints over sheriff's post​

I hate people who say all that rah rah shyt then claim free speech, but when thatvshyt turns around on them they hit the :whoa:

Is it ochie wally or one mic having ass c-nts