Elon Musk trying to boycott blacc business owner who only hired minorities

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
the regular autopilot is just the lane departure assistance in any car. That's it.

But that full self driving? I'm not fukkin with that. Thought about trying it for a month for 200 just to see how it is....but I can spend that 200 on something else.

I got a reservation for that Cybertruck but I'm gonna see if I can flip that shyt.

Again fukk Tesla and Black folks are goofy as fukk for driving those cars.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
that is how racist think, if u get hired by a white company is because of affirmative action if u get denied u weren't good enough and if u start your own with your own u get labelled racist.................Pawgs must the only reason why nikkas still tolerate these bustas :francis:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Completely understand why she is doing this, especially with the game they're trying to make. She really shouldn't have said this so directly, from an HR standpoint it's discrimination and it's so much easier to dance around the question and say it without saying it. Now they put the spotlight on her and going to make her life hell... Hope her and the team are alright

fukk Elon Musk and that LibsofTiktok bytch

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
"Listen guys if you're tired of getting pushed around and 'offended' then start your own business and make your own rules. This is America pull yourself up by your bootstraps and quit relying on others for handouts :yeshrug:"

"They are starting their own businesses and making their own rules without us! :merchant:"
They can never leave us alone and that's the one major root of the problem....... they refuse to be excluded but want to be free to exclude at will......... you can never willingly admire them in your space, but they will sure the shyt out of you to get access.....

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Why won’t black ppl stop supporting him
Who do you know that's supporting him and knows what he's said and done.

Why are you invested in a narrative where black people are too stupid to recognize when they're supporting a person that wishes them nothing but the worst.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These blavity black feminists are used to being able to say whatever they want to say in left leaning circles. This is what people mean when they say they're a privileged group.

Cause they are normally tokens and not seen as a threat. They will get a fancy title with no power in the company ( ie Director of diversity). And they normally are worshiping, married to , sleeping with and dating the same white folks they run their mouths off about so cacs dont care what they say.

Need to stop letting these non binary weirdos represent and speak for black people. Look at what they did with BLM.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Again fukk Tesla and Black folks are goofy as fukk for driving those cars.

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

As soon as another viable option without an open racist fukkboi becomes available, I'm bouncing. But even then, you'll still be using their fast charging networks so what then? Millions of nikkaz still use twitter daily. Millions of nikkaz still running around in Jordans/Nikes even with Phil Knight being an open Trump supporter. Owners of Publix supermarkets...the same. Kroger too.

There's no real way to completely avoid dealing with these bozos.

Elon was never the brains behind Tesla, just the money. They don't need him any more for the latter. Get him out the paint.

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
Cause they are normally tokens and not seen as a threat. They will get a fancy title with no power in the company ( ie Director of diversity). And they normally are worshiping, married to , sleeping with and dating the same white folks they run their mouths off about so cacs dont care what they say.

Need to stop letting these non binary weirdos represent and speak for black people. Look at what they did with BLM.

I know someone exactly like this:wow: