Elon Musk trying to boycott blacc business owner who only hired minorities

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
These cacs let these Black feminists crash out. I agree with her stance but like you said this should not be said out loud.

And it's always these types saying it. You'll never hear a normal black dude complaining about "microaggressions" to the point that he cannot work around white people. My grandad got back from WWII and was told he couldn't work on a car factory line so they put him in the basement shoveling coal for a decade plus before finally getting onto the line. Did his job, went home, built a house and raised a family. Lot of our grandparents did the same thing. The fukk type of p*ssy would we be to obsess over minor slights or misunderstandings so much that we're incapable of working basic jobs alongside white people today lmao.

Lot of people are so invested in being a victim that it becomes their entire personality. I've dealt with weird white people, white people who say borderline racist shyt, white people that obviously have a problem taking direction from minorities. I've fired some. I've disciplined some. But most people are able to go to work and come home without doing shyt that can get them fired.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You are an employee for a massive corporate company you should know the rules by now.
She's an indie developer for a small company. These crackas and Jews are trying to blow this out of proportion for the "black people are the real racist" bullshyt they post on Twitter.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
She's an indie developer for a small company. These crackas and Jews are trying to blow this out of proportion for the "black people are the real racist" bullshyt they post on Twitter.

Oh I agree. I followed up that post noting that the video that was posted was from 2021. They trying to set her up.

She wasn't at Cliffhanger games then, but she is now. Cliffhanger Games is owned by EA Games.