Elon Musk trying to boycott blacc business owner who only hired minorities

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Man that shyt costs an extra 12 bands to download. The autopilot good enough for me and that shyt can be wonky if the lines disappear on a curve. I'm good on that shyt, I don't trust it one bit.
Yeah, I watched a YouTube video of a dymude in NYC who said if the lines in the steet aren't visible, the car will notify you to take over.

These cars are like video games with DLC lol

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Oh, you do got a Tesla:ohhh:

Ever take an electric car on a trip? If I HAD to get one, I'd get a Lyriq, but I don't see enough charging stations where I'm at

Main reason I got one is because of the fast charging network. Bought my shyt at the end of March back in '21 (month before that gas shortage ironically... :whew: ). Before he started acting like a complete racist fukkboi. But when I go on trips it tells me where to stop and for how long at the fast chargers. I almost pulled the trigger on a Ford Mach E, but the fast charging network is the deal breaker right now. And the expertise they have in doing it over a decade. Not gonna be a crash test dummy for other manufacturers instead of going with the experts. :yeshrug:

I was spending 450 a month in gas before I got one (Would be at almost 700 a month with the price today). I spend maybe 40/45 bucks in electricity charging at the crib now.

Can't pay me to go back to a gas car. :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Yeah, I watched a YouTube video of a dymude in NYC who said if the lines in the steet aren't visible, the car will notify you to take over.

These cars are like video games with DLC lol

the regular autopilot is just the lane departure assistance in any car. That's it.

But that full self driving? I'm not fukkin with that. Thought about trying it for a month for 200 just to see how it is....but I can spend that 200 on something else.

I got a reservation for that Cybertruck but I'm gonna see if I can flip that shyt.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
She's an idiot, and given the climate today with these white supremacist neo fascists, is potentially doing real damage as they can point to this over and over. Taking on this assault is going to require real focus, strategy and moving smart.

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
These blavity black feminists are used to being able to say whatever they want to say in left leaning circles. This is what people mean when they say they're a privileged group.

Edit:
Also, with all the black men struggling to work as writers in comics/games, you mean to tell me the best developer they could hire for a Black Panther game, was this woman who just happens to be non binary LGBTQ?( Who probably never even heard of BP before 2018)

Last edited:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
"Listen guys if you're tired of getting pushed around and 'offended' then start your own business and make your own rules. This is America pull yourself up by your bootstraps and quit relying on others for handouts :yeshrug:"

"They are starting their own businesses and making their own rules without us! :merchant:"

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
That microaggression shyt is true though. Like man, just chill.

I understand where she's coming from. I think a lot of us had experiences working with people like that.

They literally the only group I've worked with who does it to the point where supervisors are now involved for like the smallest bullshyt.

If you're trying to build that vibe, you got to leave them out.

Not supposed to say it outloud though.

Last edited: