Elon Musk trying to boycott blacc business owner who only hired minorities

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
@Rekkapryde . I didn't mean for you to catch any strays. You're the breh. You know why. What is known doesn't need to be said.

And that saying applies to this situation as well.

Part of our problem is that we talk too much. If sis was only hiring brehs, brehettes and other minorities. Instead of interviewing a bunch of candidates and only taking our own. Sis openly said what she was doing. Possibly leaving her and her company open to litigation.

She should just have used code speak like; "I don't think you're a good fit for the company."or "You're not the kind of person we're looking for."

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@Rekkapryde . I didn't mean for you to catch any strays. You're the breh. You know why. What is known doesn't need to be said.

And that saying applies to this situation as well.

Part of our problem is that we talk too much. If sis was only hiring brehs, brehettes and other minorities. Instead of interviewing a bunch of candidates and only taking our own. Sis openly said what she was doing. Possibly leaving her and her company open to litigation.

She should just have used code speak like; "I don't think you're a good fit for the company."or "You're not the kind of person we're looking for."
100% agree

It irritates me as an older breh to see people not use common sense. It's the same shyt when Obama was president. You gotta use code speak when tryin to do shyt only for us in this world. But cats want the attention/clout too much as well.

Move in fukkin silence and do it!

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
This dummy has just caused a ton of issues.

It's a breh who's head of development for the Black Panther game which is rare in AAA game making.

What's wrong with these nose ring chick's? Keep your head down and work. You are an employee for a massive corporate company you should know the rules by now.

They make it too easy for these right wing racists to hem them up.

Now that whole team is now going to come under intense scrutiny for what? Legal and HR will have to be seen to do something.

Because someone can't just be quiet.

I was reading reditt yesterday and a guy was complaining as he'd applied for a job a few times at a health authority but he'd never been hired. He looked at linked in and noticed something, nearly every person there was indian. They move real silent and unlike a lot of us will stay on code and get their people in.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is the same generation and folks that will record themselves committing a crime and then upload it to instagram and tik tok. They not that bright.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
As the reparations debates heat up they will start to use the dumb shyt that Tariq and his followers say against us in the same way they are doing now with these feminists.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I've been feeling like we forgot what the "code" part for "Stay on code" means.

The head nod
The handshakes
The eye contact
The language

We can't afford to be on the nose, lest we end up like the Sphinx.

She's Nigerian she probably was never taught the code.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Ok, that video was apparently from 2021. I guess the height of the BLM movement when nose rings types would have been excused for talking wreckless like that. In fact they were encouraged to be, as white people were conciliatory.

These right-wing fukkers don't care about context though they want to sour, ruin things and create a narrative. But she should have been way smarter than this, she's still gonna feel some heat from this.

You really have to think ahead. What could be used against me in the future as they'll use it if they have it.

I wonder why nobody on that page has added the context to that video if that's true. As this chick would not be in a position to be hiring people at EA.

That's a whole massive process

Elon is a nasty motherfukker

:mjpls:

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These cacs let these Black feminists crash out. I agree with her stance but like you said this should not be said out loud.

/thread
Allota black feminists are the watchdogs for white supremacy (their political affiliation doesn't matter, the outcome remains the same)