Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
White supremacists love all those statistics but conveniently overlook the fact that the police over prosecute crimes when a black person does it and almost look the other way when a white person does it.

How many movies glorify a white guy committing crimes.

I could go on all day

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
7UC7HG0.png

BcAf9N0.gif

The boer just cant help himself.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
7UC7HG0.png

BcAf9N0.gif

The boer just cant help himself.

my guess is if garcia took a dna test it would likely show he is mostly european. even if he somehow not he still can be one of those non white agents of white supremacy like the asian dude that made the did jordan neely deserve to die poll that elon (and a bunch of other trash muhfukkas on twitter) liked.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It hasn't officially launched yet. Still in beta mode.
Only a select few are currently allowed to use it at the moment..
Didn’t Dorsey create this one, too? The same one that is to this day still very close friends with Elon, and supports him as the “only viable option” to “save twitter”?

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Truthfully I don't fully know how defense looks in 2023. The most important thing is educating our people about their intentions. People need to know there is an active conspiracy to soften people up to the idea of our genocide. If people are constantly seeing dehumanizing depictions of black people it makes Nazi ideology more palpable.

I've thought of creating YouTube shorts and Tik Tok videos to educate more people. Whatever the method of defense is, it must incorporate using the same tools these Nazi's utilize to propagandize their people (social media and now A.I.)
This is literally the golden age for these racist, fascist fukkfaces. This is what Trump, Ben Shapiro, Crowder, Bannon, Fox, Tucker, etc..created. 10 years ago, even these “likes” on Twitter would create a “scandal”, with board members forcing his ouster, huge public backlash, etc.. if the “Tea Party” popped out in this day and age, they would have easily taken over.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Perfect example. I don't follow anyone this person follows, it wasn't retweeted....yet this magically appeared in my twitter timeline.

???

Glancing through the profile lots of talk of "blacks" and "the black race."

Yeah I followed that thread and it looked like a ***** thread directly on twitter.

Like some of these folks are saying some of these people are calling for a genocide.

Daps
im buying a cyber truck and painting it black day 1 :mjcry::francis:

most american ceos is on the no nikkas wave, youd have to stop buying everything they just dont tweet
The difference is that you literally don't know because they're not publicly espousing white supremacists views. fukking hell, a goddamn boer, incredibly wealthy and influential is constantly shytting on black people and you're validating him by buying his shytty cars. Where is your pride ?

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Also is that crime statistic table even accurate considering that the police let white offenders off unless they’re under media scrutiny? Faulty witnesses, crooked detectives, the John Burge’s out there?

They were about to let Ahmad’s killers go free and let the old man in Kansas City go and this guy who choked the homeless dude out. How are these crime statistics in good faith? Casey Anthony, everything that happened during Katrina? There’s definitely some underreporting and underrepresentation going on.
Even if it is real, you can dig in and pick out some good racial statistics for white folks.

For example…

70% of convicted rapists over 18 are White men

According to DOJ victimization statistics, White men rape and cause violence to athe elderly, retarded people, and children, at an alarmingly high rate that could be portrayed in the same way black crime stats are portrayed.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Twitter has been flooded with videos of black people assaulting white people for months, and the new blue check policy ensures this shyt gets put on a pedestal for all to see. It’s nonstop psyops and is clearly the big white racist/Nazi response to 2020. The idea being that the liberal media focuses on racism in order to galvanize liberal politics, so the response should be to…show black people committing crimes against white people lol. The mask is off.

2024 will be insane and you can bet your ass we will see agitator posters here posting black crime videos, pro Trump shyt and other stuff.

I even noticed that for my local tv station. They post mugshots of crimes involving black people because it drives up engagement. The crimes dont even have to take place in the metro area for them to post it. They just care about retweets and comments