Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
seems like white people would be more concerned about what crime white people are responsible for since white people are responsible for the majority of crime in the country. If not crime maybe they should focus on the suicide rate among white people.

White people brainwashing themselves to believe the myth that they are superior to black folks in every way probably isnt good for their mental health. The average white person put so much bullshyt in they heads sometimes the only way to clear it out is with a bullet i guess.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
seems like white people would be more concerned about what crime white people are responsible for since white people are responsible for the majority of crime in the country. If not crime maybe they should focus on the suicide rate among white people.

White people brainwashing themselves to believe the myth that they are superior to black folks in every way probably isnt good for their mental health. The average white person put so much bullshyt in they heads sometimes the only way to clear it out is with a bullet i guess.

Personally I wish more cacs committed that

black people still talking about pooling money to film movies lmfao we are fukking dead already

Shut up fakkit

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
Fukk Tesla .. gigafactory #1 out here scary how loyal these employees are working 12hour shifts

Daps
these cacs need to come up with better material. this “black crime epidemic” and “13% of the country commits 80% of the crime” drivel is so early 2000s.

it may seem as if there’s an uptick in white supremacy, but there isn’t. you have a very vocal - albeit sizable - minority of fascists in this country who are panicking and intensifying their attacks on black people.

:francis:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Perfect example. I don't follow anyone this person follows, it wasn't retweeted....yet this magically appeared in my twitter timeline.

???

Glancing through the profile lots of talk of "blacks" and "the black race."

Thanks for bringing this account to our attention.
I'm gonna block him right now.
:pachaha:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
these cacs need to come up with better material. this “black crime epidemic” and “13% of the country commits 80% of the crime” drivel is so early 2000s.

it may seem as if there’s an uptick in white supremacy, but there isn’t. you have a very vocal - albeit sizable - minority of fascists in this country who are panicking and intensifying their attacks on black people.

:francis:
Where those arguments fall apart is who is committing crime in States like Montana, South Dakota, and Utah where Black people don't even make up 2% of the population?
:patrice:
:mjlol:

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Ummm...I'm pretty sure 13% refers to us. But who are the 2% on the last post

Are we talking Native Americans or something?
It refers to the fact that black male make up 2% of the population so in reality it isn’t 13% causing the crime they complain about, it’s actually 2%

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
It refers to the fact that black male make up 2% of the population so in reality it isn’t 13% causing the crime they complain about, it’s actually 2%
The way these statistics are presented suggest the whole of each demographic is doing the crimes. Even that “2%” isn’t the whole 2%

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
jews
full
The way these statistics are presented suggest the whole of each demographic is doing the crimes. Even that “2%” isn’t the whole 2%
I actually just looked at it again. You’re right, they put Jews in parenthesis ((Jews)). They are suggesting the Jews try to kill whites through black people.