Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
You dumb fukk this billionaire is trying to radicalize racist incels to commit mass shooting against Black people.

You may as well be speaking to an Oak tree..

You cannot have a civil common sense discussion on the welfare of Black people in the presence of cacs and their c00ned out negro pets..

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
You may as well be speaking to an Oak tree..

You cannot have a civil common sense discussion on the welfare of Black people in the presence of cacs and their c00ned out negro pets..
That’s why I use such harsh demeaning language to shock the conscious. This is not a playful matter. Elon Musk spreading this shyt can cause more innocent people to get killed by mass shooters. Hopefully the FBI is doing there job but the black media needs to do there job as well.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
That’s why I use such harsh demeaning language to shock the conscious. This is not a playful matter. Elon Musk spreading this shyt can cause more innocent people to get killed by mass shooters. Hopefully the FBI is doing there job but the black media needs to do there job as well.

The same thing that faq Tucker Carlson (another favorite on here) did..he was responsible for the 10 innocent Black souls that were taken by that Nazi in Buffalo.
Tucker kept going on and on about how Black people are replacing Whites, resulting in that demon driving to Buffalo to open fire on elderly Black people.

Elon is utilizing the same tactic. And take into account the euphoria and righteousness cacs are feeling right now ever since Trump.
They know that If they dont go full steam ahead and take full advantage of the current White supremacist feeling in the land they may miss the opportunity for another generation. Hence why theyre all going hard and revealing themselves..

Any Black person still operating a twitter account clearly doesnt care nor respect themself or other Black people..they have already lost. Just fukking march them to the nearest plantation and call it a day.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
even if white people committed 70% of the homicides and black people committed 30% people would still say b-b-b-but 13% of the population committed 30% of the homicides that is d-d-d-disproportionate. fukk everybody that try to make it seem like black people are the worst people on the planet.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The same thing that faq Tucker Carlson (another favorite on here) did..he was responsible for the 10 innocent Black souls that were taken by that Nazi in Buffalo.
Tucker kept going on and on about how Black people are replacing Whites, resulting in that demon driving to Buffalo to open fire on elderly Black people.

Elon is utilizing the same tactic. And take into account the euphoria and righteousness cacs are feeling right now ever since Trump.
They know that If they dont go full steam ahead and take full advantage of the current White supremacist feeling in the land they may miss the opportunity for another generation. Hence why theyre all going hard and revealing themselves..

Any Black person still operating a twitter account clearly doesnt care nor respect themself or other Black people..they have already lost. Just fukking march them to the nearest plantation and call it a day.
That last paragraph is wildly ironic because..

A.) I’ve never had Twitter.

B.) To my original point :ufdup:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop listening to wyte people. :yeshrug:
Its not enough to stop listening to white people. Especially if their rhetoric is leading to real world violence. Ignoring it is why so many of our people are walking around here completely clueless. The Buffalo shooting should have been a clear inflection point for us as a people. I reference this event often because it pretty clear the assailant was radicalized by right wing media. Our people need to be on code and consistently made aware of just how depraved our enemies are.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

What’s fukked up is this can inspire them to go to a black area or go pick on their one black neighbor

We not safe, hysterical WS, corrupt police and c00n gang members, billionaires and AI vs the working class black men and women

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'm updating my block list thanks to this thread.
Just blocked this scientific racist KanekoaTheGreat (more like KanekoaTheClown), Theredheadedlibertarian, and I'm pretty sure when this day is done there gonna be a couple more racist accounts I'm gonna end up blocking.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Our people need to be on code and consistently made aware of just how depraved our enemies are.
This is why I recommend that black people should check out st0rmfr0nt, daily stormer, breitbart and 4klan/8chan to see how they talk about us.

Aight...they making all sorts of racist cartoons, making all sorts of racist memes, they have all these symbols and codewords, they have gun subforums where posters give each other advice on survivalist tactics, on firearms, on purchasing clips and mags for cheap from websites. They calling all sorts of n****r variations, nig nogs, jungle bunnies, purple crayons, googles, all sorts of bullshyt.

And this be the same white people that probably say Hi to you or wink and nod when you show up at work or they are the type of white people that see you, get scared, can't even make eye contact with you, and skip to the other side of the street so they don't cross paths. Cause they scared.

Black people are blissfully unaware of how bad white racism and anti blackness gets. Black people forget there are literally thousands of spaces in this country where there are no black people and they say all sorts of disgusting and demonic crap about us. They aren't used to having repercussions or consequences to their racism because there are no black people around to even bring it up.

White people don't have culture. Their culture is racism, white supremacy, slavery, colonialism, imperialism, genocide, and anti-blackness
:mjpls:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Also why is Elon Musk amplifying right wing accounts and accounts that promote fake black crime statistics? 🤔

Because racism is upheld by racist having a false image of black people that they put in their heads to justify their racism.

A lot of white people and non black people feel their racism is justified due to black crime statistics that are skewed in their favor and distorted to make black people appear like criminals.
:ufdup:

So if you continue to view the black man as a criminal...you don't have to give up your racism or admit to being racist. You can always point at black men and say "Hey black men are criminal and dangerous! I'm just protecting myself when I clutch my purse, when I switch my phone to my other hand so this black man doesn't steal it...cause Black People steal...statistics say so! I'm not racist..."

:mjpls: