Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

This stuff might as well be official republican policy now. I'm not even sure immigration animates these racists more than "black crime" at this point. It's the primary focus of a lot of right wing media all day, every day. And I think the blueprint is how mainstream media covers mass shootings. For instance over the weekend with the Texas shooting being covered on every channel (rightfully so). But they want that same coverage for when a black person robs a white woman's purse...

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
The difference is that you literally don't know because they're not publicly espousing white supremacists views. fukking hell, a goddamn boer, incredibly wealthy and influential is constantly shytting on black people and you're validating him by buying his shytty cars. Where is your pride ?
if they public it or private does it make them any less what they are :why:

Blackgate

💩🔛🤡🤡🤡
Daps
even if white people committed 70% of the homicides and black people committed 30% people would still say b-b-b-but 13% of the population committed 30% of the homicides that is d-d-d-disproportionate. fukk everybody that try to make it seem like black people are the worst people on the planet.

Daps

This stuff might as well be official republican policy now. I'm not even sure immigration animates these racists more than "black crime" at this point. It's the primary focus of a lot of right wing media all day, every day. And I think the blueprint is how mainstream media covers mass shootings. For instance over the weekend with the Texas shooting being covered on every channel (rightfully so). But they want that same coverage for when a black person robs a white woman's purse...

well, the very reason “black crime” is now the focal point of their discourse is because white men have become the unofficial face of domestic terrorism in this country.

never forget that it’s always projection with them.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
n55y187xypya1.jpg

:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol: nikka waited till he bought a platform that he couldnt get banned from to do this shyt

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I'll tell you what like my name was Hank hill.

Twitter has the most obnoxious fukking people on there. like these racist motherfukkers I'll be wanting to fukking beat on them! But since the way Twitter is set up if I go back-and-forth with them I'll probably get banned. So I just block them cause I don't want to see their annoying bullshyt on my screen.

The white liberals already get on my nerves with their cowardice and deflection and refusal to take accountability for the actions of their racist peers. These motherfukkers just make me want to slap the God damn taste out they mouth.

:scust: