Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Also is that crime statistic table even accurate considering that the police let white offenders off unless they’re under media scrutiny? Faulty witnesses, crooked detectives, the John Burge’s out there?

They were about to let Ahmad’s killers go free and let the old man in Kansas City go and this guy who choked the homeless dude out. How are these crime statistics in good faith? Casey Anthony, everything that happened during Katrina? There’s definitely some underreporting and underrepresentation going on.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Perfect example. I don't follow anyone this person follows, it wasn't retweeted....yet this magically appeared in my twitter timeline.

???

Glancing through the profile lots of talk of "blacks" and "the black race."

Why was I just thinking the other day that all i seeing on twitter is black people wylin out? I feel all this anti black propaganda on twitter is just fuel for future pushing back of civil rights of black people from the right, fukkround even turn to genocide later on, that's what it always leads to.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Also is that crime statistic table even accurate considering that the police let white offenders off unless they’re under media scrutiny? Faulty witnesses, crooked detectives, the John Burge’s out there?

They were about to let Ahmad’s killers go free and let the old man in Kansas City go and this guy who choked the homeless dude out. How are these crime statistics in good faith? Casey Anthony, everything that happened during Katrina? There’s definitely some underreporting and underrepresentation going on.

The “13/50” argument is an overused and under-analyzed conservative talking point, one that unfortunately aids in perpetuating lies about the black community and in casting an unfounded presumption of guilt onto black people. The argument proposes that while black people make up only 13 percent of the population of the United States, we commit 50 percent of all known crime. Occasionally, the 50 percent statistic will vary, sometimes only referring to murder or more broadly to violent crime.

Nonetheless, because this argument lacks truly concrete evidence and consistently fails to examine the socio-economic conditions that contribute to crime in the black community––such as the nearly 20 percent of African Americans who are currently living in poverty (Creamer)––it will never hold any substantial relevance. The 50 percent statistic is most likely derived from the most recent edition of the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting statistics. This database states that African Americans are arrested for 51.2 percent of all murder and nonnegligent manslaughter (Table 43).

However, according to this same FBI source, when one includes the thousands of homicides in which the race of the perpetrator was listed as unknown, this number drops to 39.6 percent (Expanded Homicide Data Table 3) Furthermore, when referring to all known crime—again, according to this same source—black people account for just 26.6 percent of arrests made, this number being nowhere near 50 (Table 43). It is important to note, however, that this data only refers to arrests made, not convictions, and even then, the UCR itself admits that these statistics rely largely on voluntary reports from law enforcement.

This is significant because law enforcement agencies have consistently proven to be biased against people of color. For example, when the United States Justice Department conducted an investigation into policing in Ferguson, Missouri, they found “substantial evidence of racial bias among police and court staff” (Investigation of the Ferguson Police Department). The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences reports similar findings in their 2017 analysis of body camera footage from Oakland, California (Voigt). This suggests that the data reported by law enforcement could easily suffer from bias. Furthermore, poverty is among the leading causes of crime in the United States (Crime and Criminality), and lack of quality education is among the leading causes of poverty (Soken-Huberty). This proves to be important in discussion of the “13/50” argument...

JuvenileHell

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jews
full

Yep the parenthesis (()) is a straight up white supremacist dog whistle for jews

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Perfect example. I don't follow anyone this person follows, it wasn't retweeted....yet this magically appeared in my twitter timeline.

???

Glancing through the profile lots of talk of "blacks" and "the black race."

We had a thread about this before yet so many coli brehs here were acting oblivious. The new for you page and blue check let all these dudes get their talking points to the top of the algorithm, especially if Musk responds/retweets them. Dudes keep acting oblivios to the richest man in the world pushing more propaganda against black people.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I actually just looked at it again. You’re right, they put Jews in parenthesis ((Jews)). They are suggesting the Jews try to kill whites through black people.
If you aren't aware, parenthesis around a name means jews when used online. White supremacists started it.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Twitter would be cool if it wasn't for all these racist anti black clowns on there.
And the worst part about it is they're so fukking p*ssy too you know their racist because they're scared of black men like that f*aggot Ian Miles Cheong. You already know black men was sticking his hoe ass in a locker in high school and now hes mad.
:mjlol:

Like I HATE a racist p*ssy they can't call me a ****** to my face cause they're afraid to get punched in they face so they have to wait till they get on their computer or phone to call us every slur they wish they could. The same types that would see you and walk to the other side of the street or be too scared to make eye contact.
:mjpls:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why was I just thinking the other day that all i seeing on twitter is black people wylin out? I feel all this anti black propaganda on twitter is just fuel for future pushing back of civil rights of black people from the right, fukkround even turn to genocide later on, that's what it always leads to.
This here. This is how genocides come about. All these videos of black people wildin out is being deliberately pushed by the algorithms for propaganda.