Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_inline_nuxkrg7xmq1rylcqa_540.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Dangerous and reckless. And this is the guy who wants to create an alternative to ChatGPT called "TruthGPT". Let that sink in.
:mjpls:

To be frank these people are Nazi's and are gearing up for our genocide. They will use A.I. and social media algorithms to propagate disparaging propaganda towards us and galvanize more people into taking action. We as a people need to stop fooling around and get on code. Musk is sowing the seeds for mass murder against black people when the time comes.

The future is bleak if these silicon valley crypto-fascists get their way. Imagine a future where racists can generate fake A.I. generated images and clips of black people victimizing whites.........or A.I. autonomous weapons that specifically target black people.

Elon sees the writing on the wall and knows whites are increasingly becoming a global minority. Birth rates of whites are declining in many European countries and these Nazi's are shooked.
We have to stop our bullshytting around as a people and play defense.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have to stop our bullshytting around as a people and play defense.
Truthfully I don't fully know how defense looks in 2023. The most important thing is educating our people about their intentions. People need to know there is an active conspiracy to soften people up to the idea of our genocide. If people are constantly seeing dehumanizing depictions of black people it makes Nazi ideology more palpable.

I've thought of creating YouTube shorts and Tik Tok videos to educate more people. Whatever the method of defense is, it must incorporate using the same tools these Nazi's utilize to propagandize their people (social media and now A.I.)

africngiant

All Star
Daps
Musk the worst kind of racist; hiding behind retweets and the pretence of plausible deniability.
those blm protests were revealing towards white mutuals as their likes shed light on their true viewpoints. i be forgetting who im dealing with sometimes because despite their true nature, they’ll still actively consume our content for entertainment

Daps
Dangerous and reckless. And this is the guy who wants to create an alternative to ChatGPT called "TruthGPT". Let that sink in.
:mjpls:

To be frank these people are Nazi's and are gearing up for our genocide. They will use A.I. and social media algorithms to propagate disparaging propaganda towards us and galvanize more people into taking action. We as a people need to stop fooling around and get on code. Musk is sowing the seeds for mass murder against black people when the time comes.

The future is bleak if these silicon valley crypto-fascists get their way. Imagine a future where racists can generate fake A.I. generated images and clips of black people victimizing whites.........or A.I. autonomous weapons that specifically target black people.

Elon sees the writing on the wall and knows whites are increasingly becoming a global minority. Birth rates of whites are declining in many European countries and these Nazi's are shooked.
Yup.

And white supremacist are really getting emboldened by Musk's support, their presence increased dramatically on twitter these past few months.

As you said they are extremely anxious about the white birthrate and they are using propaganda to make more white people join their ideology. Everything they are posting is geared towards that goal. They do it by sharing videos of black people fighting, pro-abortions anti-feminism memes, redpill content, "traditionalism/declinism" wankfest, and yes even the wave of anti-transgenderism/LGBT is part of that. Go even deeper in the rabbit hole and they are obsessed with what black people are doing and particularly interracial dating.

It's no coïncidence that this content is getting pushed heavily on twitter and is recommended to users. Recently Musk was pissed because Biden got more views on a tweet than him and forced twitter employees to make sure that his tweets were viewed more. Knowing that and the views he espouses concerning the birthrates, the "woke mind virus" etc, he's for sure boosting far right tweets.

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Twitter has been flooded with videos of black people assaulting white people for months, and the new blue check policy ensures this shyt gets put on a pedestal for all to see. It’s nonstop psyops and is clearly the big white racist/Nazi response to 2020. The idea being that the liberal media focuses on racism in order to galvanize liberal politics, so the response should be to…show black people committing crimes against white people lol. The mask is off.

2024 will be insane and you can bet your ass we will see agitator posters here posting black crime videos, pro Trump shyt and other stuff.