Elon Musk Having Full Blown Orgy of White Supremacy This Weekend. Going All In.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
jews
full
Classic ws conspiracy theory: the Jews are using Blacks to destroy the white race.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I’m sorry this is wack. Only way we can clean the police up if is to gain a major strong hold in it. But this p*ssy walking around knowing the police can’t touch so he can talk tough.

I’m not feeling that goofy shyt bro.

Using individual cases to push MAGA / #AllLivesMatter / #BlueLivesMatter knowing good and COTDAMN well how many Black police KOONS are out there as a problem of a structural issue ain’t it bro.

He’s an example of a KOON / Black police officer

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Using individual cases to push MAGA / #AllLivesMatter / #BlueLivesMatter knowing good and COTDAMN well how many Black police KOONS are out there as a problem of a structural issue ain’t it bro.

He’s an example of a KOON / Black police officer

Don’t care bro. I’m not with emasculating black men who very well could be on your side.

We all have a job and have to do shyt we don’t agree with. He’s no different. I’m talking only bout that video. It’s corny and dude is corny

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
In general conservative white males don't give a shyt about black people at all it's pretty much the same.
That's pure utter bullshyt. A decent number of their laws and so on are tied to their disdain and fear of black people. From Reagan to current day conservatives.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dangerous and reckless. And this is the guy who wants to create an alternative to ChatGPT called "TruthGPT". Let that sink in.
:mjpls:

To be frank these people are Nazi's and are gearing up for our genocide. They will use A.I. and social media algorithms to propagate disparaging propaganda towards us and galvanize more people into taking action. We as a people need to stop fooling around and get on code. Musk is sowing the seeds for mass murder against black people when the time comes.

The future is bleak if these silicon valley crypto-fascists get their way. Imagine a future where racists can generate fake A.I. generated images and clips of black people victimizing whites.........or A.I. autonomous weapons that specifically target black people.

Elon sees the writing on the wall and knows whites are increasingly becoming a global minority. Birth rates of whites are declining in many European countries and these Nazi's are shooked.