Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
This is your answer for why you want to support a white supremacy company.

Of course my rep is the problem. Not you begging to be apart of a app full of racism. :francis:
Dude shut up.

You're just mad we flaming your white power alt right buddy while you putting on this phony militant act to cape for him.

Ole "is we sick boss" "leave massa alone" bytch nikka. Ain't no one begging to be on Twitter or worship Elon Musk like you. Which is why we roasting the bytch and on a mission to fukk up his shyt and you running interference like a c00n.

Get the fukk out this thread

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
What you want is to be on Twitter. That’s all.

fukk Twitter. fukk Elon.

If you’re against white supremacy and racism you wouldn’t post on there because according to EVERYONE that’s what Elon is promoting and supporting.

We need to discuss in a whole separate thread how a severe and complete lack of shame, morals and principles has taken over many souls and the results are truly horrifying.

These are the sort of people who refused to leave the plantation :scust:

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I almost have to apologize to Mark Zuckerberg. I thought dude was the.most punchable sleazeball in the tech industry but Musk makes him look like Rambo. Even he upheld Facebook as a free speech platform and syood like a man when his business was under the fire even if he lied his ass off.

This guy is just a typical alt-right p*ssy who indeed can't handle criticism or free speech.

Wait until the next Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin generational civil right issue comes about and Elon starts banning all activists and "woke" liberals for phony TOS violations while letting white nationalists run wild with their narratives, defending it as free speech and the truth.

Elon is an aspiring white nationalist autocratic. He wants to continue where Trump left off.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Dude just trying to push his lazy narrative that liberals and leftists are the true murderous extremists while white nationalists are all swell, harmless guys that only want to speak their opinions freely.

Guys such a passive aggressive bytch it's almost painful to read his shyt.
One of the journalists made the underrated point that the crowd who does most of the doxxing are the crazy right wing head cases love Elon musk they look up to him as a hero

Also the fact that Elon musk claimed this whole toddler like outburst was due to not wanting doxxing but he fired and got rid of all of the client safety and compliance staff. Meaning if you were to get doxxed on twitter right now there’s likely no one to report the violation to :heh:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I almost have to apologize to Mark Zuckerberg. I thought dude was the.most punchable sleazeball in the tech industry but Musk makes him look like Rambo. Even he upheld Facebook as a free speech platform and syood like a man when his business was under the fire even if he lied his ass off.

This guy is just a typical alt-right p*ssy who indeed can't handle criticism or free speech.

Wait until the next Michael Brown, Trayvon Martin generational civil right issue comes about and Elon starts banning all activists and "woke" liberals for phony TOS violations while letting white nationalists run wild with their narratives, defending it as free speech and the truth.

Elon is an aspiring white nationalist autocratic. He wants to continue where Trump left off.
For real. Musk is making Zuckerberg look really good, and everybody hated him 6 months ago. Best PR Zuckerberg could have ever gotten

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
One of the journalists made the underrated point that the crowd who does most of the doxxing are the crazy right wing head cases love Elon musk they look up to him as a hero

Also the fact that Elon musk claimed this whole toddler like outburst was due to not wanting doxxing but he fired and got rid of all of the client safety and compliance staff. Meaning if you were to get doxxed on twitter right now there’s likely no one to report the violation to :heh:

Musk wants to be the next Roger Ailes.

He wants Twitter to be to the internet what Fox News is to cable TV.

A corrupt political operation operating under the guise of being an objective platform to both sides while clearly trying to engineer public opinion against one side with obvious bias.

He wants to engineer Democracy and be a corrupt kingmaker plutocrat of American politics through ownership of a media platform just like Ailes.

These cacs just can't play fair, ever. Inherent bytches.

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Elon is obviously a white supremacist authoritarian wannabe. And as with all of them the drive for "free speech", is really the desire to say whatever racist things they want without consequences. Both he and Rogan both have enourmous platforms where they bytch about "woke" and "cancel culture". Now, his full hypocrisy is on display as he bans people for saying things he doesn't like. The age old Nazi tactic of spreading misinformation and propaganda while silencing your enemies and the truth.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
Elon is obviously a white supremacist authoritarian wannabe. And as with all of them the drive for "free speech", is really the desire to say whatever racist things they want without consequences. Both he and Rogan both have enourmous platforms where they bytch about "woke" and "cancel culture". Now, his full hypocrisy is on display as he bans people for saying things he doesn't like. The age old Nazi tactic of spreading misinformation and propaganda while silencing your enemies and the truth.

How would you explain Black folks who are still on Twitter and aware what Elon is?

:jbhmm:

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos

All of this wouldn't have happen if we didn't let Tom from Myspace down :mjcry: .

Music, art, photos, and shooting the shyt in chat.

WHAT MORE PEOPLE WANT FROM THIS MAN?!?!?:damn:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Nah, some guy had a Twitter that posted public information about Elon’s plane trips. Elon banned him and then reporters reported on this banning while mentioning the banned page. Elon claimed this was “doxxing” by proxy and banned the journalists. Keep in mind posting flight info is protected by the first amendment and is not doxxing.

I WOULD REP YOU TWICE IF I COULD.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
We need to discuss in a whole separate thread how a severe and complete lack of shame, morals and principles has taken over many souls and the results are truly horrifying.

These are the sort of people who refused to leave the plantation :scust:

And brehs trying to flip it like I’m crazy for saying leave twitter due to racism and white supremacy. If that’s the problem, then continuing to post on there just helps Twitter.

We would be calling for a boycott of McDonalds if the CEO allowed white people to leave racists messages in the restaurant.

But because news breaks on Twitter and people can talk to family in other states, I’m suppose to act like I need the app to have a life?