Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

that guy

Superstar
Daps
yo... this ass clown just killed the twitter space :dahell:

yB1lPFJ.png
This boer is the most mentally fragile billionaire I ever ever seen in my life :heh:
Im glad they recorded him getting owned lol

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
what the fukk is this dork ass fraud talking about? :gucci:

Dude just trying to push his lazy narrative that liberals and leftists are the true murderous extremists while white nationalists are all swell, harmless guys that only want to speak their opinions freely.

Guys such a passive aggressive bytch it's almost painful to read his shyt.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
he's a whole p*ssy yo

As opposed to someone marching along a violent white power protest that actually got people killed or planning a coup on the US government and systematic execution of all its leaders. Than you're a swell guy who deserves to freely express his views.

Piece of shyt Afrikaaner

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Am I missing something? I don't have a problem with him Banning people for doxxing him. Whst did the journalists he banned do tho?
He was never doxxed that’s a lie he made up to justify banning an account that tracks his jet using public flight data either though he said he wouldn’t ban him a month ago.

An alleged stalker jumped on the hood of his car (that Elon wasn’t in) so he arbitrarily made the connection that the twitter user was responsible

Reporters reached out to the LAPD who then told them that no police report was filed which means the whole thing could be fabricated

He then banned the journalists and anyone else who covered the entire story with a new policy on doxxing that he made up 3 hours after he banned them. Like 10 people.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Am I missing something? I don't have a problem with him Banning people for doxxing him. Whst did the journalists he banned do tho?
Nah, some guy had a Twitter that posted public information about Elon’s plane trips. Elon banned him and then reporters reported on this banning while mentioning the banned page. Elon claimed this was “doxxing” by proxy and banned the journalists. Keep in mind posting flight info is protected by the first amendment and is not doxxing.

bnew

Veteran
Daps