Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
No dude you clearly just hearing what you want to hear you just said I was lying about it being no suitable alternative. If I'm speaking out against Elon disagreeing with the way he runs the platform clearly I don't agree with the racism and white supremacy.

What you want is to be on Twitter. That’s all.

fukk Twitter. fukk Elon.

If you’re against white supremacy and racism you wouldn’t post on there because according to EVERYONE that’s what Elon is promoting and supporting.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Smh this is just another way to bootlick this “cool, edgy” fukk face. Y’all playing the whole “I don’t understand why y’all care?” Is exactly how wounds fester. You see a WS piece of shyt that has a huge, influential platform, and you what? Cross the street? Leave them to their vices? Ignore, and low key promote them? fukk outta here, y’all are playing the “both sides have fine people” game, and then at the end, go after actual good journalists, that get attacked all the time by WS/Alt Right fukking losers because they HATE anybody that tried to expose the bullshyt going on. I don’t think you folks really “don’t care” either, I think you’re carrying water for these fukkfaces, so I gotta ask, why?

ENLIGHTENED CENTRALISM or Occam's razor ; Agents.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What you want is to be on Twitter. That’s all.

fukk Twitter. fukk Elon.

If you’re against white supremacy and racism you wouldn’t post on there because according to EVERYONE that’s what Elon is promoting and supporting.
I started responding flipped the orientation and saw your rep. Nevermind wtf am I doing I don't even care about your opinion now.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
I started responding flipped the orientation and saw your rep. Nevermind wtf am I doing I don't even care about your opinion now.

This is your answer for why you want to support a white supremacy company.

Of course my rep is the problem. Not you begging to be apart of a app full of racism. :francis:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Twitter is important because it has captured a shytload of human history in digital telegram form, but it isn't irreplaceable.

Musk is doing this because he knows many news organisations leverage twitter as the global source for breaking news. It's not something you can move off easily. It may be time to go cold turkey though.

An alternative will come or people will simply get their news another way. fukk him and twitter.
I wonder if he'll stop sending twitter data to the library of congress. :jbhmm:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
The journalist asked
he lost the first poll so he wants to try again :mjlol:

the journalists that were banned found a loophole where they can still speak on twitter spaces so they all formed a twitter space.

Elon musk joined in and they gave him that worked and he left within seconds without answering any of the questions. Now he’s mad and wants to do a second poll :russ:

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
he lost the first poll so he wants to try again :mjlol:

Ohh. the ol faux democratic facade when in theory none of his stupid polls matter. He owns and can manipulate the platform and results.

But whats the worst in all this, are that the general public is to blame.

Ya let a a fukkin app become so powerful and neccessary in your life, that it consumes you. You are engulfed by its every movement.

I wonder how those who make money off that shyt feel. What will they do next.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
yo... this ass clown just killed the twitter space :dahell:

yB1lPFJ.png

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Ohh. the ol faux democratic facade when in theory none of his stupid polls matter. He owns and can manipulate the platform and results.

But whats the worst in all this, are that the general public is to blame.

Ya let a a fukkin app become so powerful and neccessary in your life, that it consumes you. You are engulfed by its every movement.

I wonder how those who make money off that shyt feel. What will they do next.
I don’t even have twitter and this is not true. We live in the age of information. Twitter allows the fastest update on real-time information from all over the world. Even world governments are concerned about the fate of twitter but they use it to broadcast emergencies. A media outlet like twitter unfortunately is necessary.