Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
3.jpg

0.jpg

life is like a hurricane....

tumblr_nilsiaYkZP1t55xupo1_400.gif
I swear on heaven it's like being bytchmade is in cac DNA.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
You clearly weren't paying attention. Kanye constantly provoked TOS. Ppl were complaining about him because he was getting preferential treatment in not getting banned. The average poster got banned for less than what Kanye was posting hourly. Even Musky had to recently ban Kanye because he blatantly trolled using antisemitism.

What are these journalists doing to be banned, without warning? Besides not being Musky stans of course. How does banning criticism promote Twitter as a free speech haven? Something the previous Twitter owners never claimed yet Musky claims every other week.

Get off ya knees

Smh this is just another way to bootlick this “cool, edgy” fukk face. Y’all playing the whole “I don’t understand why y’all care?” Is exactly how wounds fester. You see a WS piece of shyt that has a huge, influential platform, and you what? Cross the street? Leave them to their vices? Ignore, and low key promote them? fukk outta here, y’all are playing the “both sides have fine people” game, and then at the end, go after actual good journalists, that get attacked all the time by WS/Alt Right fukking losers because they HATE anybody that tried to expose the bullshyt going on. I don’t think you folks really “don’t care” either, I think you’re carrying water for these fukkfaces, so I gotta ask, why?

Look at this bullshyt. How about Elon is trash and twitter is trash? Move on, no? If a white supremacists had a resteraunt you wouldn’t eat there.

All of a sudden y’all crying over journalist? Why? So y’all can read headlines that don’t even match the article?

How about those journalists take their talents to a different platform? Why would anyone want to even help a white supremacist further his business or $$$$?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Yes they are a private company that can do whatever they want. However dude has no guidelines and is just banning people because he doesn't like them and bringing back people because they are white supremacist he does like. When people say Twitter is a private company that's in response to people talking about the first ammendment. However what he is doing has no actual rhyme or reason except Elon's personal feelings.

So he owns a private company and decided to run it based on his personal feelings?

Where is the issue? Isn’t it on the consumer to stop supporting the company? Shouldn’t people stop using it? Then advertising would stop. Then it would be MySpace.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
none of these are social media sites.

They use twitter just in lieu of paying for PR releases through more traditional media

Theres government websites that manage twitter accounts. But its not irreplaceable.

Twitter can be replaced and it's only a matter of time now.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
So he owns a private company and decided to run it based on his personal feelings?

Where is the issue? Isn’t it on the consumer to stop supporting the company? Shouldn’t people stop using it? Then advertising would stop. Then it would be MySpace.
Elon claims he bought Twitter because he believes in free speech. Everything he's been doing seems to contradict that. I'm going to criticize him along with many others. Currently no suitable alternative exist for Twitter many are trying to build one. When that happens I will leave but he's going to be criticized.

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Elon claims he bought Twitter because he believes in free speech. Everything he's been doing seems to contradict that. I'm going to criticize him along with many others. Currently no suitable alternative exist for Twitter many are trying to build one. When that happens I will leave but he's going to be criticized.

Whatever he claims doesn’t matter.

If Elon is a white supremacists and supports racism, why are people still using Twitter? You saying there is no subtle alternative is an lie.

fukk Twitter. fukk Elon. Stop posting on Twitter. Problem solved.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
And you guys will still use it so why would he change? Don't like it, leave/switch to another platform:manny:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Whatever he claims doesn’t matter.

If Elon is a white supremacists and supports racism, why are people still using Twitter? You saying there is no subtle alternative is an lie.

fukk Twitter. fukk Elon. Stop posting on Twitter. Problem solved.
What's the current suitable alternative for Twitter? If you can provide one I will sign up immediately.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Now Torraine is a clown because you don’t agree with his position on the topic :skip:
Again
This site is full of performative ass muthafukkas
Circle jerking:pachaha:
No hive mind, echo chamber going on this forum :Kd:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
:russell:

So basically racism & white supremacy is fine because you like twitter? You need an alternative to a website that you don’t even need.
No dude you clearly just hearing what you want to hear you just said I was lying about it being no suitable alternative. If I'm speaking out against Elon disagreeing with the way he runs the platform clearly I don't agree and I'm not fine with the racism and white supremacy.