Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This.

I don't care what folks say on the internet.

"But racist can find each other and group up in real life..."

They're gonna do that anyway.

Don't like what folks are saying, log off.
Kobe perfectly summed up these hurt hoes...

soft-lakers.gif

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ll be honest, the layoffs may have been necessary. Twitter was one of the most bloated tech companies out there. I heard from internal employees directly that they had an excess of over 2k employees that were hired and literally had nothing to do while making well over six figures. So I think this was always going to happen at some point.

And the vast majority of the layoffs were H1B workers from India. Don’t feel bad for them, a ton of them had multiple jobs anyway.

The censorship and right wing stuff…. I dunno what’s up with that shyt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Kyrie, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right. It may honestly be too big to fail at this point.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic. Going to get the blue checkmark money soon on top of it to make up for the purchase :wow:

Last edited:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What's funny is Twitter ain't slowing down.

Everyone over in here sharing post after post from Twitter in every single thread, so people ain't stop using it. Takeoff, Drake, Meg, etc. all posts from Twitter.

Elon may very well have been right.

Cutting costs/expenses and losing zero traffic :wow:
Anecdotes or stats?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
"Nigcel" was literally coined on that shythole and openly spewed with no accountability...
A convo folk on here dont want to have is how racist twitter and the racists on social media & the internet in general appropriates the disparaging terms black women create on there against us.