Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Twitter had a content moderation team? I wouldn't have known based on all the Anti-BM content reposted here. They've been chilling at home doing nothing for the past two years.
Exactly. why should black people care since they let so much vile shyt be said and posted about us. At this point Im just about to start calling nikkas c00ns for getting upset over this Twitter shyt.

Canon

Veteran
Daps

Looks likw the racism, hate attacks, and targeted harassment on Twitter is about to get worse than it already has since Musk bought the app.
:francis:

Oh well then it looks like advertiser will run in the other direction . A well timed attack on that site would kill it right now.

Good riddance Twitter

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
:comeon:

She'll be back in less than a week just like all those cornballs that "quit" Spotify over Joe Rogan...

Nobody dependent on Twitter financially is going to quit Twitter...

They all will pay for that blue check to...
Naw its diffrent this round, I'm sure there will another platform coming soon.

Traveler

All Star
Daps
There have been numerous times I reported people saying the "n" word on twitter. Almost every single time they came back and said it wasn't in violation of their policies. If its directed towards black men or its violence towards black men, Twitter don't really care. Glad they got fired.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
the first tweet's true, the head of the ml ethics/transparency/accountability team posted about being fired, then a researcher on the team said there was only one employee who wasn't fired

the second tweet seems false, that's some outsourced/subcontracted indian, in india, who got axed
I’ll be honest, the layoffs may have been necessary. Twitter was one of the most bloated tech companies out there. I heard from internal employees directly that they had an excess of over 2k employees that were hired and literally had nothing to do while making well over six figures. So I think this was always going to happen at some point.

And the vast majority of the layoffs were H1B workers from India. Don’t feel bad for them, a ton of them had multiple jobs anyway.
i can't think of any company with more of a reputation for being a rest and vest haven :mjlol:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Naw its diffrent this round, I'm sure there will another platform coming soon.
If you believe that my dude, I got a bridge in Brooklyn with your name on it...

PM me your social, dob and CC information...

Whatever new platform they create will take at least a year and be as successful as Truth social...

Water

Pro
Daps
Elon prob getting money from Saudis, Russia, and China. He prob doesnt care if twitter isnt profitable, he's there to spread influence.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
Great point.

It won't be long until Liberal Tesla owners see Elon for who he really is and decide to stop supporting Tesla.
been seeing comments stating they won't be buying a tesla on twitter and reddit over the past month now. AOC even said when she sells hers she'll buy an EV from a different manufacturer since theres so many now.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
There have been numerous times I reported people saying the "n" word on twitter. Almost every single time they came back and said it wasn't in violation of their policies. If its directed towards black men or its violence towards black men, Twitter don't really care. Glad they got fired.
I had my first twitter account permanently suspended after a targeted harassment campaign led by a stalker led to a mass flagging of my account. Had it for 10 years.

Right when Trump gets in office I started getting a lot of racist harassment on that app.

I reported all of it. It was only the accounts impersonating me that I could get reported and banned since i had to provide phot verification with my ID that it was me.

Everything else...nope.
racism against Black people on twitter gets a pass.