Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

BlazedWun

Smoke sum
Daps
Fgufsct-Xk-AAA1-RR.jpg

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
How long before he realizes those dregs from 8chan and the like are bad for business. Dude is branding himself as an ultra right wing lunatic by associating his product with those weirdos. How long until this begins to have a negative spill over effect on his other brands?

There's a reason why Twitter went hard on them. And it's mostly financial. This idiot won't realize that until it's too late.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
How long before he realizes those dregs from 8chan and the like are bad for business. Dude is branding himself as an ultra right wing lunatic by associating his product with those weirdos. How long until this begins to have a negative spill over effect on his other brands?

There's a reason why Twitter went hard on them. And it's mostly financial. This idiot won't realize that until it's too late.
Great point.

It won't be long until Liberal Tesla owners see Elon for who he really is and decide to stop supporting Tesla.

graduation track six

Pro
Supporter
Daps

He is getting paid to make twitter easier to promote right wing content, so twitter itself directly losing value does not matter
The same way newspapers lose money on paper, their billionaire owners don't mind because it allows them to push an agenda and influence minds, which makes them money via other avenues.

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
No. I don't want to be censored on Twitter.
But I don't want to have to fend off a horde of racist n-word spewing trolls every time I post that I can't report cause there is no content moderation on Twitter either.

Did you know that as an adult with free will that you DON'T have to use twitter? Scary thought, I know.

Duke Wy Lin

It's been a good run. Wish y'all the best ✊🏿
Daps
He is getting paid to make twitter easier to promote right wing content, so twitter itself directly losing value does not matter
The same way newspapers lose money on paper, their billionaire owners don't mind because it allows them to push an agenda and influence minds, which makes them money via other avenues.

Good point. However, unlike other right wing billionaires who just lay in the cut and pay others to do their dirty work, Elon craves attention and his company is heavily associated with his personal brand. I mean, when is the last time Mercer, Murdoch or Adelson went on Joe Rogan? You have to be somewhat interested in politics to even know who they are. If his personal brand is negatively impacted, this will hurt his portfolio of businesses.