Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Net positive for me. I limited follows to a few stock and political information sources…however, a wrong turn and you’re on demon street,…
This whole damn things seems orchestrated to me. I mean he’s burned twitter to the ground in 3 weeks.
Revenge for banning Trump.

Twitter was seen as the liberal space.

He has now ruined that space.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Similar shyt happens in the military… whenever someone new comes in they try to fukk up shyt that was actually working before.. and usually once they realize that they’re burning shyt down, they come running back for assistance.
:dead:

Be them motherfukkers that say

"Okay let me.piggyback off what Chief was saying..."

Then proceed to repeat the same shyt.
zb2iqyn0y5z11.jpg

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Haters want this cac to fail so fukking bad. It’s pathetic and not likely to happen. Twitter and Tesla aren’t going anywhere.
:mjlol:

Absolutely NO smoke for Billionaires like Bill Gates or Bezos though. How are they any different? No smoke for the Saudis. ZERO smoke for the wealthy that have amassed infinite amounts of wealth at the detriment of Black and colored people across the planet. Keep that same energy or shut the fukk up.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haters want this cac to fail so fukking bad. It’s pathetic and not likely to happen. Twitter and Tesla aren’t going anywhere.

Absolutely NO smoke for Billionaires like Bill Gates or Bezos though. How are they any different? No smoke for the Saudis. ZERO smoke for the wealthy that have amassed infinite amounts of wealth at the detriment of Black and colored people across the planet. Keep that same energy or shut the fukk up.

I hear ya, stanning members of the 1% has always been weird to me

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps

Are you on the same forum I'm on? People wish for both of them to fail all the time lmao.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

You just come out on whatever the opposite of everybody else, which is disingenuous, and intellectually lazy. That shyt has to be fukking exhausting for anybody that you know irl. In your world, you can only be against 1 person at a time, and all of your energy is spent shooting bail for awful people. I get that your character is to be the contrarian, but I’m wondering how performative it is? If you are really the same person off thecoli, than you are 100% insufferable, and have no real sustainable relationships, other than immediate family, whom look at you as their biggest regret, mistake, and they probably lose sleep at night wondering what they did to make you turn out this way. Be better, for them.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
You just come out on whatever the opposite of everybody else, which is disingenuous, and intellectually lazy. That shyt has to be fukking exhausting for anybody that you know irl. In your world, you can only be against 1 person at a time, and all of your energy is spent shooting bail for awful people. I get that your character is to be the contrarian, but I’m wondering how performative it is? If you are really the same person off thecoli, than you are 100% insufferable, and have no real sustainable relationships, other than immediate family, whom look at you as their biggest regret, mistake, and they probably lose sleep at night wondering what they did to make you turn out this way. Be better, for them.
So many people on thecoli need to read this, as it applies to them too :wow:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps

There is smoke for Bill Gates, Bezos, and the Saudis by normal Americans. Amazon workers have been trying to unionize all year. Where have you been? Bill Gates is no longer in charge of Microsoft, but when he was he was definitely getting shyt. People have been shytting on the Saudis for a minute now too. They're just a strategic ally in the middle east so the government R or D ain't doing anything about them right now.

Musk hate has been louder because he interjects himself into the conversation too much. He's a loud mouth arrogant prick so people are going to shyt on him louder.

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
Yea, I wouldn't doubt if that's him in real life. I have a contrarian in my family and that nikka is insufferable. We really don't talk to him unless we have too.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

lol
supa hot fyah

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

What forum are you on? Thecoli regularly clowns Bezos for being a cuck Lex Luthor, Gates gets heat from Sony stans/tinfoilers/Pan-Africans, and the Saudis get dragged for virtually every group on thecoli. The only difference btwn Elon and these other evil 1%s is that Elon actively engages with his opps. He trolls them for fun. Wheres as Gates or Bezos may discreetly fund some nefarious initiative, under the guise of helping the masses, Elon will complain about the wasted cost of world hunger charities then spend more the 3x that amount, just to troll on social media. Supervillian shyt.

You Musky stans are living in a Musky simulation:francis:

Last edited: