Elon Musk fires THOUSANDS of Twitter staff members! (UPDATE: TWITTERPOCALYPSE! Journalists and leftist accounts banned without warning!))

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haters want this cac to fail so fukking bad. It’s pathetic and not likely to happen. Twitter and Tesla aren’t going anywhere.
:mjlol:

Absolutely NO smoke for Billionaires like Bill Gates or Bezos though. How are they any different? No smoke for the Saudis. ZERO smoke for the wealthy that have amassed infinite amounts of wealth at the detriment of Black and colored people across the planet. Keep that same energy or shut the fukk up.

Get off your knees and have some respect for yourself man.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
There is smoke for Bill Gates, Bezos, and the Saudis by normal Americans. Amazon workers have been trying to unionize all year. Where have you been? Bill Gates is no longer in charge of Microsoft, but when he was he was definitely getting shyt. People have been shytting on the Saudis for a minute now too. They're just a strategic ally in the middle east so the government R or D ain't doing anything about them right now.

Musk hate has been louder because he interjects himself into the conversation too much. He's a loud mouth arrogant prick so people are going to shyt on him louder.

I get it. I can understand that. Dude is like an evil villain that pops up on your TV screen everyday and announces his evil plans.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You just come out on whatever the opposite of everybody else, which is disingenuous, and intellectually lazy. That shyt has to be fukking exhausting for anybody that you know irl. In your world, you can only be against 1 person at a time, and all of your energy is spent shooting bail for awful people. I get that your character is to be the contrarian, but I’m wondering how performative it is? If you are really the same person off thecoli, than you are 100% insufferable, and have no real sustainable relationships, other than immediate family, whom look at you as their biggest regret, mistake, and they probably lose sleep at night wondering what they did to make you turn out this way. Be better, for them.

HandyWithTheSteel

Superstar
Daps
Haters want this cac to fail so fukking bad. It’s pathetic and not likely to happen. Twitter and Tesla aren’t going anywhere.

Absolutely NO smoke for Billionaires like Bill Gates or Bezos though. How are they any different? No smoke for the Saudis. ZERO smoke for the wealthy that have amassed infinite amounts of wealth at the detriment of Black and colored people across the planet. Keep that same energy or shut the fukk up.

Elon is the latest flavor of the month that the media told them to hate. Elon didn’t become a liar and a fraud until CNN assigned them their opinions.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Elon is the latest flavor of the month that the media told them to hate. Elon didn’t become a liar and a fraud until CNN assigned them their opinions.

Some of us have been calling Must a conman for years even when CNN was sucking his dikk.

I knew as soon as the media did it’s job, Must was going to be exposed.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:umad:

All billionaires catch smoke on this site...take Elon dikk out your mouth..didn't bezo just say he giving half his money to charity when he dies?

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

Make a thread about them doing this same goofy shyt or worse and we will laugh at them too. otherwise get off your knees breh and have some respect for yourself

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
No. I don't want to be censored on Twitter.
But I don't want to have to fend off a horde of racist n-word spewing trolls every time I post that I can't report cause there is no content moderation on Twitter either.

The solution is to stop being a bytch.

If it's cool to consume heinous black genocide lyrics everyday, should be cool to post whatever on Twitter.

Rick Fox at UNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Boys
Lol this tech shyt is crazy. Straight Asians with some cacs mixed in here and there. A regular non-c00n breh is gonna be like a fish out of water.:francis:

Those are the ones doing the hardcore tech. Anyone can do it, most don't want to.

If these dudes weren't suddenly highly visible because they make 500k a year, no one would care.